Beckville vs. Alto

jacketgrad06

Beckville vs Alto  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

KJ not only has speed but he can cut on a dime. Plus he's physical and strong too.

Lots of teams have speed in the 150 pound class. Hes bigger and very hard to tackle. He's fast and physically strong.

What's crazy is the big freshman has a better average per carry than KJ , he avg. about 14 yards a carry. Usually not 1 guy brings him down he's easily over 200 lbs.

Yeah, I didn't go into all the other offensive weapons Alto has, like recievers that can throw and Johnson outside as reciever and all the trimmings, just stated the basics ya ask for Reddog92.. Hahahaha. I'm sure they watching film by now and realized what they gotta get done, tall order but kids ya know..

What's crazy is the big freshman has a better average per carry than KJ , he avg. about 14 yards a carry. Usually not 1 guy brings him down he's easily over 200 lbs.

Thats what I mean about how deep Alto is. When we scrimmaged Alto they did not know what they had in some of their underclassmen. When I see them now they are a complete team with depth, discipline and a purpose. Who ever is able to beat them is gonna have one heck of a fight on their hands.

Man I tell you what I've been reading between here and Shelbyville thread and I must say you guys really believe that district is the toughest in Texas. Hope we can keep up maybe we can find a few guys that can compete with yalls smash mouth style over there. On another note glad Lance has that program going in a good direction. Now I may be wrong but I'm taking alto i hope they can hang with the big dogs from district 10 lol

Man I tell you what I've been reading between here and Shelbyville thread and I must say you guys really believe that district is the toughest in Texas. Hope we can keep up maybe we can find a few guys that can compete with yalls smash mouth style over there. On another note glad Lance has that program going in a good direction. Now I may be wrong but I'm taking alto i hope they can hang with the big dogs from district 10 lol

I'm from district 10 and I'm taking alto as well. I do believe Beckville has a dang good football team though . And that doesn't have anything to do with a district