Waskom vs Gunter (Area Round)

1WildCat

Waskom vs Gunter  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Tigers avenge the 49-15 loss to Waskom last season?

The Waskom Wildcats (11-0) will be facing the Gunter Tigers (8-3) in the Area Round of the playoffs. Waskom is avg 55 ppg and defense is giving up 9 ppg. Gunter's offense is scoring at a clip of 35 ppg and their defense is giving up 15 ppg. What cha thunk?? Will Gunter avenge their loss to the Wildcats in last years playoffs?

I thunk NOT!!

Hearing Friday, November 20 (my birthday) @7:30 @ Mt Pleasant.

We are "Home"

• Like 1

Sorry guys East tx flag football season has ended...You have now entered contact season...You know when you get hit and you can't taste nothing...Gunter 28 Waskom 22

Funny stuff right there I don't care who you are. Waskom will stomp a mud hole in your #### and walk it dry. Those Pop Warner teams you have been playing are behind you.

Waskom by 28+ ...

I was wondering when the same hype from last year starts again. You have never been hit like as hard as ( insert every team we played last year ). Every teams has their Roy Wiliams type players. The type that when they hit you you feel it. I know Gunter is watering at the mouth for a rematch from last year, they want to try to improve from the showing last year.

1. Waskom is better as a team than they were last year. More rounded, more threats on offense and a defense that is tougher, stronger and just as fast as last year.

2. Every team that has made it to round 2 has a chance at winning. I promise the Wildcats will be prepared, pumped and ready for the battle.

Have they set up a day and time yet?

Welcome back JJ.

I was proud of Arp. I know you were running and jumping on the sidelines

I sure was. Thanks man! The slammer aint no joke yall....bubba didnt get my cornbread! Yes I had to get our fans on their feet. :) It was a great stepping stone win. Probably did yall a favor too. Hooks would have play yall well with their speed. 21 was the fastest kid I've seen all year.

I sure was. Thanks man! The slammer aint no joke yall....bubba didnt get my cornbread! Yes I had to get our fans on their feet. :) It was a great stepping stone win. Probably did yall a favor too. Hooks would have play yall well with their speed. 21 was the fastest kid I've seen all year.

Yes 21 showed KJ speed at times, don't think Hooks used that speed near enough .... Welcome back brother ..... Wink Wink .... And forget the cornbread, just be glad you didn't have to pick up Bubba's soap

Sorry guys East tx flag football season has ended...You have now entered contact season...You know when you get hit and you can't taste nothing...Gunter 28 Waskom 22

lol. Yall won't get close enough to our backs

to pull a flag much less tackle them. Nice try though