Waskom vs Gunter (Area Round)

1WildCat

Waskom vs Gunter  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Tigers avenge the 49-15 loss to Waskom last season?

i can't tell you about the others but Franklin and Waskom are bad to the bone teams headed for a hell of a colision real soon.

Not sure Franklin will beat Newton. Plus I think if they do beat Newton they will still have East Bernard on the menu. Tough road for those teams in division 3

Not sure Franklin will beat Newton. Plus I think if they do beat Newton they will still have East Bernard on the menu. Tough road for those teams in division 3

Garrison played Franklin a lot closer than they played Newton. Newton should beat Franklin fairly easily barring a lot of turnovers ...

Check out "Gunter Tiger Football Stadium" FB page and see the profile pic that I inserted, I mean that they chose!!

Your picture does NOT show up as the profile picture nor will it. Nice try. You must be 16 years old. My opinion of you as a poster just dropped several notches and my IQ a few points just for reading your posts.

Your picture does NOT show up as the profile picture nor will it. Nice try. You must be 16 years old. My opinion of you as a poster just dropped several notches and my IQ a few points just for reading your posts.

Just seen it, still on. Don't expect to stay long, even though I didn't expect it to last three days either. Wish I was 16 (not really), but am glad that you actually admitted to having an "opinion" of me as a poster (I feel that an accomplishment already), but you're right, that could explain your IQ.

Just seen it, still on. Don't expect to stay long, even though I didn't expect it to last three days either. Wish I was 16 (not really), but am glad that you actually admitted to having an "opinion" of me as a poster (I feel that an accomplishment already), but you're right, that could explain your IQ.

If I were you I'd be embarrassed to admit to being an adult. That particular FB account is about Gunter youth football, not high school. All the teams won their super bowls already, so nobody saw what you posted anyway. I only went there after you mentioned it. Congratulations. You are correct about one thing though, my IQ can't stand to lose very many points. If it was higher I would not have wasted my time on this subject matter.

• Like 2

Hoping the Wildcats continue to roll this week.....Gunter has motivation to avenge last year's beating to the Wildcats and will be looking to pull the upset....Gunter has lost 3 games to teams with a combined 28 and 3 record.....are they for real....can the Cats continue to roll....Friday can't get here fast enough for me to find out.........GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost forgot.....Waskom fans who will travel to Mt Pleasant via highway 49 (better known by HS folks as I-49) be sure to watch for the corndog stand ole 85 and 88 set up just so we could get a good corndog on the way to our playoff game.....I think Wild is bringing his cousins so I hope they have plenty cooked up......mmmm mmmmm good eating!!!!!!

They are still celebrating halloween in HS so they may be wearing their mask but no worries the mask are much easier on the eyes than the real thing......see you guy's Friday....and don't pre-cook them dogs I want mine HOT....lol

After watching film on Gunter their o-line is big and slow. Waskom linebackers should have a field day (more so than usual).

Wonder who their leading rusher was. I watched highlights against Grand Saline and it appeared that the QB had the majority of the carries. I agree our LB's should have a field day come Friday night. Some ribs gonna get tickled for sure!! ;)