Waskom vs Gunter (Area Round)

1WildCat

Waskom vs Gunter  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Tigers avenge the 49-15 loss to Waskom last season?

Sorry guys East tx flag football season has ended...You have now entered contact season...You know when you get hit and you can't taste nothing...Gunter 28 Waskom 22

I think ur going to be really suprised again like ladt year.. this could get ugly actually.. an so u knw waskon flag football team going to their superbowl next weeked lol!!

I was curious as to how we compared to last years team so here's a little comparison of 2014 and 2015. These number are through the first 11 games of each season. In 2014 Waskom outscored opponents 551-214 and this year it's 546-109 which includes 6 shutouts. Wow! So basically the offense has remained as dynamic as last year and the D is playing faster, harder, and even more physical than last year!

I remember before the season started when I said Waskom was gonna roll. Good luck from CC the rest of the way. A lot of Haters in North East Texas. Sure wish the next realignment some of us Southern teams can get back in our true region instead of playing the role of Texas country reporter.

Sorry guys East tx flag football season has ended...You have now entered contact season...You know when you get hit and you can't taste nothing...Gunter 28 Waskom 22

Funny yo should bring up "contact"!! Sure hope y'all are ready for some. These fellers on the State line "bring the wood" on EVERY play.

Funny yo should bring up "contact"!! Sure hope y'all are ready for some. These fellers on the State line "bring the wood" on EVERY play.

That guy is either being sarcastic or he's on drugs :wacko:

How long ago has it been since Waskom only scored 22 points? You guess it, against us last season 28-20

• Like 1

I sure was. Thanks man! The slammer aint no joke yall....bubba didnt get my cornbread! Yes I had to get our fans on their feet. :) It was a great stepping stone win. Probably did yall a favor too. Hooks would have play yall well with their speed. 21 was the fastest kid I've seen all year.

JJ, I seen y'alls game and trust me Arp didn't do us any kind of favors! Evidently you must have really bad memory issues cause with the whipping Waskom gave y'all, you for one should know better brother! But, then again you are JJ! lmbo

JJ, I seen y'alls game and trust me Arp didn't do us any kind of favors! Evidently you must have really bad memory issues cause with the whipping Waskom gave y'all, you for one should know better brother! But, then again you are JJ! lmbo

haha...what I was getting at they had the talent. ..they just didn't seem to use it imo. Had I coached Hooks I'd fed 21 like a hungry hostage... that kid was a kj type kid with size.