Waskom vs Gunter (Area Round)

1WildCat

Waskom vs Gunter  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Tigers avenge the 49-15 loss to Waskom last season?

You and I both know Waskom dint want to play Arp twice. Gotta through a,Lone Oak Team first but make no mistake about it. We,plan on beating yall!

. LOL. I know you do... Just like last year when you should have beaten Gunter by 3 scores. Better focus real hard on Lone Oak so this doesn't start to be a trend!

That was one wise feller rite thar yonder now!! ;)

. I think it was that same guy told me 3 years ago before the season started that if Waskom did what they were capable of, they could go into HS undefeated to play for their first district championship in a long time. He was spot on right believing in the kids then as he did, and still does now.

heck nah...gonna be fun watching yall defend your own offense..

I think that'll help us more,because we will know,more of what's coming

Heck I can tell you that now.. Chan is coming. Or Caleb,or Lucas,or maybe Dylan keeps it, or maybe he steps up and throws it to Eric, or Mike, or..... Oh by the way, the best defense Waskom's offense has faced since the Center game was their own scout D.

Heck I can tell you that now.. Chan is coming. Or Caleb,or Lucas,or maybe Dylan keeps it, or maybe he steps up and throws it to Eric, or Mike, or.....

oh no doubt brother. Those kids are awesome. Chan is the best individual player Ice seen since watching Lavochea Cooper.

oh no doubt brother. Those kids are awesome. Chan is the best individual player Ice seen since watching Lavochea Cooper.

I don't remember Cooper but Chan is gifted. His 170 lbs just don't fit the profile for big schools to notice. They are missing the bus big time.

I guess if the worst thing about this season is having to go back a page or 2 to get to the Waskom threads on Smoaky, it ain't been a bad year. Got spoiled in the last 2 years with all the Widcat naysayers trying to push them back to Homecoming guest status. Since most folks believe in them now, there has not been a lot of smack about them. JJ makes his little remarks, but anybody can see he really don't believe it. Good guys up at HS, but they have not had much to smack about since the district game 3 years ago. Now Waskom faces Gunter who was thought to be formidable last year and this thread is nowhere near the top. I am relegated to reading mostly Arp and PP threads. Teams that in game ONE were no threat to Waskom. Guess I will get back to work now.

Yeah, this year has been kinda lame as far as the"smack" has gone. Guess a lot of guys FINALLY wised up and realized that it was futile, that we Waskom dudes DID know what we were talking about.

Heck I can tell you that now.. Chan is coming. Or Caleb,or Lucas,or maybe Dylan keeps it, or maybe he steps up and throws it to Eric, or Mike, or..... Oh by the way, the best defense Waskom's offense has faced since the Center game was their own scout D.

Don't leave out the Hamilton kid #20. He's got speed to burn, KJ speed to the edge. Gonna be nice watching him the next three years.