Pittsburg vs Argyle

EasyD

Pittsburg vs Argyle  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

By the way, you guys have a tough crowd. 3rd quarter and folks were calling for your HC head last night. Isn't this his first year and Pitt's best season in 5 years? I thought the Argyle folks were tough. Great crowd for the game last night though.

LOL wow. I am gonna give Argyle the benefit of the doubt and say that the majority of fans aren't as ignorant as you are!

Yes, bruh is another version of bro or brother, so yes--term of endearment. And I think facts are relevant so keep em coming!

Why are you entertaining this guy? he's trolling you they are beatable just like everyone else just hope you guys play the way you are capable of, he's a hater he's drives all the way to watch you play and not give a single complement after a win? Don't waste your breathe on that guy!

• Like 1

Why are you entertaining this guy? he's trolling you they are beatable just like everyone else just hope you guys play the way you are capable of, he's a hater he's drives all the way to watch you play and not give a single complement after a win? Don't waste your breathe on that guy!

Nah, he crossed the line. I could give a #### about how good they are and stats to prove that point or points. They are good but when someone feels that they have to talk about the other teams coach or players, which he hasn't talked about the players, to me that is just no class. We do have to play a complete game to win. Maybe we will.

Believe what you want but it was out there. I heard it as well as others. Might have been a small minority but it was there. Why would I make that up anyway? Think about it.

You have got to understand, that minority of people are not real fans. When you are winning you have a lot of extra people that come to watch and voice their opinion. And then you have the old faithful, that are there every single game ( rain, sleet, or snow).

• Like 1

Nah, he crossed the line. I could give a #### about how good they are and stats to prove that point or points. They are good but when someone feels that they have to talk about the other teams coach or players, which he hasn't talked about the players, to me that is just no class. We do have to play a complete game to win. Maybe we will.

You are so sensitive. I didn't say anything negative about your coach just mentioned that a few of your fans were grumbling during the game. It happened. Ir wasn't me, it was your fans. If your angry, deal with them. Your taking that and trying to martyr yourself here. Come on. Also, I said you guys have a good team, just not great. Seems like you just want to get riled up. Ok so if that's the case you should thank me for whatever I said that was so bad.

You have got to understand, that minority of people are not real fans. When you are winning you have a lot of extra people that come to watch and voice their opinion. And then you have the old faithful, that are there every single game ( rain, sleet, or snow).

I agree with that. I said it was a minority and also said that the crowd must be tough to be saying that stuff when he has led this team to the best record in 5 years. Honestly Downtheline is just looking for an excuse to get into a poster war. Trust me I have seen some nasty stuff posted here and other boards that elicit less of a response. Whatever. Glad to be able to fire up some banter if nothing else.

I didn't drive, my buddy did. Also, said they were a good team and said they had a good crowd out there. The pizza was cold though but that's on Lindale I guess.

So how good is D7...really. LE almost beat by Van, Pittsburgh taken to the wire by Crandall (Crandall led most of the way), Paris taken out by Kaufman and Princeton hammered by Athens. Been hearing "best district in 4A" and D7 sweep stuff for a week now. I don't believe they are as good as they think. Rate the LE loss to Gilmer now, who just snuck by Pleasant Grove last night 40-36. I was at the Pitt game last night and came away wondering what all the hype was about. Pitt looks like a pretty good team but great, no way. Crandall is really small and only had one real offensive threat, a Sophomore WR, and Crandall moved the ball effectively on the "best defense in 4A" most of the night. That really small Oline from Crandall did a great job. Argyle doesn't have a tiny line by any means. Argyle has 5 legit weapons on O and Argyles D is fast and aggressive. Front 5 is nasty and will pressure the QB. Pitt may win this game but they are going to have to play their best game of the year, play penalty and mistake free, and get some help from Argyle to do so.

Do you mean the sophomore RB? We don't have any sophomore WR's.

You are so sensitive. I didn't say anything negative about your coach just mentioned that a few of your fans were grumbling during the game. It happened. Ir wasn't me, it was your fans. If your angry, deal with them. Your taking that and trying to martyr yourself here. Come on. Also, I said you guys have a good team, just not great. Seems like you just want to get riled up. Ok so if that's the case you should thank me for whatever I said that was so bad.

And another thing, just because people sit on your side does not mean they are from that school. I am sure we (LE) will have a lot of fans at our game, being we will be the only school in Texarkana still in the playoffs.

Just my 2 cents, being an old Pburg boy, I'd love to see the Pirates move on, I came and watched the Pirates take on LE in a much anticipated game, Pirates were never in the game, by far the best team they've played, this match up will boil to experience and mistakes, Pirates are mistake prone, Argyle always fields a very disciplined team, and they have been here many times in the last 5 years, Pburg has the talent, to win this game, but I think the discipline, will tell on them, in a game of this magnitude, if they can limit the mistakes, they have a shot, if not, it will be a repeat of the LE game! Good luck to both!