Pewitt vs leonard round 2

brahmas1

who will win this round  

64 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• Pewitt
    • Leonard

Pewitt should win. They better. I wasn't impressed with any of the D5 teams when I watched film on them to be honest. You can look at the game Howe played against Edgewood as an example. Howe was the D5 champs and a 4-6 Edgewood team had them on the ropes. I say Pewitt wins easily assuming they arent too beat up from this weeks game (#1 in particular).

I'm a big believer that talent is about 25% of what makes a good team. You just have to have some players that can run fast, some players that have better than average strength, a few that have the ability to catch and a couple that can throw. Next I think you need players with the desire to succeed and to win, that is about another 25% requirement. Leadership is certainly another requirement. I will put a 15% value on that necessity. Finally, give me a coach that can work with and develop those three qualities. A solid 35% goes toward coaching with knowledge of the game, player physical development, player mental development and an insatiable desire to win.

This is the kind of team that Leonard has produced. Whether or not they can duplicate their road to the state quarterfinals championship of a couple years ago, may be a little far fetched, but they fit this kind of mold. Nothing flashy, nothing flamboyant about the Tigers at all, but they do the basics very well and long time Tiger coach, Coach Fletcher, is again at the top of his game. After viewing tonight's game, I really like the Tiger's chances. They stopped a very aggressive Alba-Golden offense for 3 and a half quarters, took advantage of Panther miscues and stuck to the basics.

Pewitt should win. They better. I wasn't impressed with any of the D5 teams when I watched film on them to be honest. You can look at the game Howe played against Edgewood as an example. Howe was the D5 champs and a 4-6 Edgewood team had them on the ropes. I say Pewitt wins easily assuming they arent too beat up from this weeks game (#1 in particular).

You beat GS by 2 & Gunter had JV in 2nd Quarter SMH

Pewitt plays a hell of a game to have a 6-4 record.. they had there way all night against winona.. hats off to them boys hope yall go deep to show that winona is a tough team and we went out swinging.. good season winona things are looking up for us... # winona fan

I know that's right. Pewit improved a lot since week 0

That they have!

These boys had a great deal to overcome, learn, & adjust to this year. But, even at the first of the season when they were struggling so hard, there were plenty of bright spots which gave hope. They've worked SO hard, & I couldn't be more proud of them!

Pewitt plays a hell of a game to have a 6-4 record.. they had there way all night against winona.. hats off to them boys hope yall go deep to show that winona is a tough team and we went out swinging.. good season winona things are looking up for us... # winona fan

lot of respect for winonas team, fans, school district. had a heck of a season. made bulls earn it.

• Like 1