Pewitt vs leonard round 2

brahmas1

who will win this round  

64 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• Pewitt
    • Leonard

Not that it's a huge deal, why would they choose to play this game @ Prairiland? Paris High would be a nicer venue imo..

For real. Pewitt goes from playing at Lobo stadium to Prariland? Talk about a downgrade. Royse City, Paris, Tyler, or even Van would have been much better ooptions.

Pewitt should win. They better. I wasn't impressed with any of the D5 teams when I watched film on them to be honest. You can look at the game Howe played against Edgewood as an example. Howe was the D5 champs and a 4-6 Edgewood team had them on the ropes. I say Pewitt wins easily assuming they arent too beat up from this weeks game (#1 in particular).

We ran rough shod over D5 last year on the road to "Big D". All we heard was talk of every team in that Districts ability to run it down folks throats with a relentless ground-n-pound. NEVER materialized. We hung 52 on Leonard & 70 on Howe.

• Like 1

We ran rough shod over D5 last year on the road to "Big D". All we heard was talk of every team in that Districts ability to run it down folks throats with a relentless ground-n-pound. NEVER materialized. We hung 52 on Leonard & 70 on Howe.

it was a 7 point game with 8 min to go in 4th quarter vs Leonard. ..Not to mention Qb was 25%...they had to remove his shoelace and cut shoe his ankle was so bad...but he gutted it out...Regardless best team won...Rooted for yall all the way to state...worth admission just to watch 15

We played Leonard in 2nd round back in 09 maybe. We jumped on them early and it seems they fought and clawed their way back to make a game of it. Tough kiddos.

I have no idea why we choose Prairiland, not my deal, but I will try and be early!

Let me say this... I just re-watched the film from last night. Pewitt is a VERY strong team. That was a d##n good football team the Brahmas beat last night. We didn't come out flat, play bad, make a bunch of mistakes, or anything like that. Our kids played their a###s off. We could have played better on defense, but alot of that was just great execution by PP. The Betts and Hillis kids run super hard. The style of ball Pewitt plays, they will be in every single game they play from here on out, bar none. I've watched all the game film on Leonard this season because I thought (hoped) my Winona boys would be playing them. I cannot envision a scenario where Paul Pewitt loses this game. I'm taking off work for the Pewitt/WR game next week if it happens... will be a 12 round heavyweight title fight.

These Pewitt kids just keep proving people wrong. Lots of teams have given no respect before the game but they've all given it afterwards. These kids play hard every game, every down and they believe in themselves. The comments from the other teams fans like 13tx and others about how hard we play and how we do it the right way make me proud to be a Brahma. Way to go Bulls keep it Rollin!

Let me say this... I just re-watched the film from last night. Pewitt is a VERY strong team. That was a d##n good football team the Brahmas beat last night. We didn't come out flat, play bad, make a bunch of mistakes, or anything like that. Our kids played their a###s off. We could have played better on defense, but alot of that was just great execution by PP. The Betts and Hillis kids run super hard. The style of ball Pewitt plays, they will be in every single game they play from here on out, bar none. I've watched all the game film on Leonard this season because I thought (hoped) my Winona boys would be playing them. I cannot envision a scenario where Paul Pewitt loses this game. I'm taking off work for the Pewitt/WR game next week if it happens... will be a 12 round heavyweight title fight.

Dude you can play hard & make no mistakes and still lose...That lets you know without a doubt the other team was better...Going into that playoff game you had only beat 1 team above 500 give me a break...My goodness Hawkins or Grand Saline could've kicked a field goal and beat ya

Leonard will make this a game or get beat by 3 scores...depends which team shows up a lot of underclassmen...Their season fell off week 7 when they lost 2 offensive & 2 defensive lineman...Perfect example this week up 21-6 at half & easily could've 42-6...Then come out and make dumb penalties & mistakes 2nd half...So tell you the truth I have no idea

Leonard will make this a game or get beat by 3 scores...depends which team shows up a lot of underclassmen...Their season fell off week 7 when they lost 2 offensive & 2 defensive lineman...Perfect example this week up 21-6 at half & easily could've 42-6...Then come out and make dumb penalties & mistakes 2nd half...So tell you the truth I have no idea

Whatever dude, our season is over so I'm not trying to nitpick early season game results with you. Ask the Arp, Waskom, or Pewitt folks what they think of our team. Clearly not the same team that was stumbling thru non district play. At least your kids get another week before they have to lace up their J's and hit the hardwood, so you've got that going for you. Lol

Dude you can play hard & make no mistakes and still lose...That lets you know without a doubt the other team was better...Going into that playoff game you had only beat 1 team above 500 give me a break...My goodness Hawkins or Grand Saline could've kicked a field goal and beat ya

+1

Whatever dude, our season is over so I'm not trying to nitpick early season game results with you. Ask the Arp, Waskom, or Pewitt folks what they think of our team. Clearly not the same team that was stumbling thru non district play. At least your kids get another week before they have to lace up their J's and hit the hardwood, so you've got that going for you. Lol

I'm a Waskom fan and have been to all of their games for the last 3 years. I don't mean to bust yout bubble but Winona is an average football team. Now they do have a chance of being good next year, but so did EF this year and we see where they are..

Dude you just dont learn about the hash tags in the language department. Your gonna get put back in jail. Guess your gonna have to stay longer next time. Holler at your boys when you get out again next time.

I'm a Waskom fan and have been to all of their games for the last 3 years. I don't mean to bust yout bubble but Winona is an average football team. Now they do have a chance of being good next year, but so did EF this year and we see where they are..

I hear you... I disagree. Compared to Waskom, we are average. Compared to everyone else we were a good football team. Luckily, you dont speak for all Waskom fans.

Winona will be very good next year. We will probably be picked 1st or 2nd in whatever district we are redistricted into. Winona isn't like EF... We are hungrier and not as 'entitled'.