Pewitt vs leonard round 2

brahmas1

who will win this round  

64 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• Pewitt
    • Leonard

Dude you just dont learn about the hash tags in the language department. Your gonna get put back in jail. Guess your gonna have to stay longer next time. Holler at your boys when you get out again next time.

Brother, it was substituting @ for a, $ for s, and 1 for i in cuss words to bypass the 'profanity filter' that got me suspended. At this point, if I got banned from smoaky again I wouldn't come back. No skin off my ###. I hastagged it out. I feel dumb saying 'dang' and 'tails'... I wouldn't talk like that in real life so I'm not going to on here. If we need to keep it that G rated, David Smoak and his message board can go on without me.

13TX I like your style...I work in the gas fields too. Tough to keep it clean in our line of work...

I appreciate it sir. Thats very true. Between my time in the Army and over 10 years in the oil & gas industry, I've worked up a pretty bad 'boonie rap'. I feel like I keep it pretty clean on here, as most do. The ridiculous thing is that you can walk the stands and fence line at any high school football game and physically hear the same or worse 10x. But cancel Christmas if you let one or two slip on a HS football message board. Give me a break.

• Like 1

But back on topic, I think the reason I am so impressed with Pewitt is because they showed the exact qualities that I want to see from our program eventually. The backs ran like they needed an exorcism, the line play was rock solid, and the defense was flying around with their hair on fire bringing big wood. Didn't showboat, didn't talk ####, all business, played clean and were humble and polite in victory. The coaching was great also- tempo steady, play calling good, timeouts used wisely. Not a bad word to say about them. They made an impression on me that will endure for life.

But back on topic, I think the reason I am so impressed with Pewitt is because they showed the exact qualities that I want to see from our program eventually. The backs ran like they needed an exorcism, the line play was rock solid, and the defense was flying around with their hair on fire bringing big wood. Didn't showboat, didn't talk ####, all business, played clean and were humble and polite in victory. The coaching was great also- tempo steady, play calling good, timeouts used wisely. Not a bad word to say about them. They made an impression on me that will endure for life.

That's one of the best compliments I've ever heard about Pewitt--- I think! Lol. I get the point you are making and that is exactly why I am so proud of them. Winning games is awesome, but doing it with class and respect (win or lose) is what makes these kids better men.

• Like 1

Nope we are just very proud of our kids and who they have become! In our eyes they are already Champions because of what they have accomplished!

We don't base our days on whether LSUTIGERS said we thought we beat a contender or not or anyone else's negativity! We base our character on pride and respect for ourselves as well as others regardless of the outcome. Don't take it as a sign of weakness we will lay the wood and help you up after the play because that's who we are!

Pewitt Pride and Tradition all the way!

My comment was not about the way the PP kids play. I know that they play with pride & respect for themselves and others. I witnessed it in the Waskom game. My point is that you have a lot tougher games in front of you, than the one you just played.

We have been there before, we know what it takes. I also know the mighty can fall.

The way the kids from PP have grown and improved and come together as a team, they are already winners. It hasnt been perfect all the time but it's been fun to watch. Every week now is just more icing on the cake. I can promise you this, the Bulls will come to play 48 minutes and they are going to leave it all on the field. They've gone toe to toe with some of the best in 3A so they ain't scared of any one. Respect, yes, fear no way. Good luck to both teams Friday night. I hope we get to spend Black Friday in a football stadium somewhere. Go Brahmas!

For real. Pewitt goes from playing at Lobo stadium to Prariland? Talk about a downgrade. Royse City, Paris, Tyler, or even Van would have been much better ooptions.

This was supposed to be a Saturday afternoon game at Royse City ISD Stadium. Wonder what happened? We love those folks from Leonard and Paul Pewitt too! Do you still have that Brahma Bull that blows smoke out of his nose? Been a while since we hosted a PP game, yall come back!

This was supposed to be a Saturday afternoon game at Royse City ISD Stadium. Wonder what happened? We love those folks from Leonard and Paul Pewitt too! Do you still have that Brahma Bull that blows smoke out of his nose? Been a while since we hosted a PP game, yall come back!

Don't be upset with the Leonard folks. It was already set up to play at Royse City but PP coaches said no. Everything else was already taken so they settled on Prairieland. Ive been to 3 Leonard games this year and since the Deer woods are only about 20 minutes away I will make my 4th. Good luck to both teams.

Bull.jpg

Don't be upset with the Leonard folks. It was already set up to play at Royse City but PP coaches said no. Everything else was already taken so they settled on Prairieland. Ive been to 3 Leonard games this year and since the Deer woods are only about 20 minutes away I will make my 4th. Good luck to both teams.

Not upset with the Leonard folks at all. They are great people and they play great football. Why didn't PP want to play at RCISD Stadium? We really like those folks as well. We haven't seen then them in a few years and we want them back.

attachicon.gifBull.jpg

Not upset with the Leonard folks at all. They are great people and they play great football. Why didn't PP want to play at RCISD Stadium? We really like those folks as well. We haven't seen then them in a few years and we want them back.

Must not have asked Kumrow about Prairiland's stadium. We love playing at RC and hopefully will be back soon. Sup and AD will be fielding complaints all next week if we win. We will be packed and some will be standing Friday night.