Pewitt vs leonard round 2

brahmas1

who will win this round  

64 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• Pewitt
    • Leonard

Must not have asked Kumrow about Prairiland's stadium. We love playing at RC and hopefully will be back soon. Sup and AD will be fielding complaints all next week if we win. We will be packed and some will be standing Friday night.

New AD/Head Coach, Superintendent, & Principal at Pewitt.

Don't think they have a full understanding of the Brahma Faithful & how we travel.....yet.

New AD/Head Coach, Superintendent, & Principal at Pewitt.

Don't think they have a full understanding of the Brahma Faithful & how we travel.....yet.

To be honest, that's what I was thinking too. PP brings a crowd for sure. Thats the cool thing about East Texas, as a team gets deeper into the playoffs, the schools around them that are out will go watch and support their neighbors. I've seen this little 3A school pack some pretty big stadiums, same thing with Daingerfield.

I was even in Texas Stadium the night GBB and Daingerfield played Southlake Carroll. I don't remember how many were there, but it was a bunch.

attachicon.gifBull.jpg

Not upset with the Leonard folks at all. They are great people and they play great football. Why didn't PP want to play at RCISD Stadium? We really like those folks as well. We haven't seen then them in a few years and we want them back.

I would guess it had to do with travel distance. 100 miles from Omaha to RC, 35 miles from Leonard to RC. Would have thought they would try for Paris instead of Prairieland.

• Like 1

I'll settle this once and for all, ALL of y'all just muster by the flag pole in Mt Pleasant Friday night, might be a game there.

Haha, what a terrible problem to have. We are in the second round of playoffs, I could care less where we play. Let's line em up and get it on.

Truth be known, I slipped the sup a 20.00 to get game played Friday night. I have a deer hunt planned starting Saturday.

• Like 1

Haha, what a terrible problem to have. We are in the second round of playoffs, I could care less where we play. Let's line em up and get it on.

Truth be known, I slipped the sup a 20.00 to get game played Friday night. I have a deer hunt planned starting Saturday.

You'll have plenty of time to hunt after Friday night!

Calm down fellas. I am confident both of you will be 'hunting' a 3rd round playoff victory next week.

Oh, I doubt anyone beats Waskom until December, if at all. We have been the number #1 team in the state and walked away wondering how in the world we just got beat. It can happen, that's my point.

• Like 1

Oh, I doubt anyone beats Waskom until December, if at all. We have been the number #1 team in the state and walked away wondering how in the world we just got beat. It can happen, that's my point.

We know what your point is "The almighty can fall". I think you've put it on every thread that has mentioned Waskom and no one has disagreed with you, but you keep throwing it out there.

Did not hear so much as a PEEP from Waskom for almost 100 years and now you cannot shut them up. Not that I blame them. If I was a permanent date for Homecoming for so many decades I would be yelling from the rafters how good I was when it finally happened! LOL

Speaking of "Homecoming" is it too early to get Hughes Springs penciled in for next season!!

• Like 2

We know what your point is "The almighty can fall". I think you've put it on every thread that has mentioned Waskom and no one has disagreed with you, but you keep throwing it out there.

He sure does seem to point that out each week. He is a hater "undercover" If not he wouldn't say it each week....And each week, we look forward to it again...Hope we are seeing it come the 18th of Dec.

Pewitt played Waskom hard early in the season. They didn't score but held us down and fought hard. Pewitt wins and moves on in this one. I've got: West Rusk, Pewitt, Arp and Waskom moving on in the Region 2 bracket. Sending District 5 home. East Texas football moves on.

Smart man...very very smart man!

• Like 1

He sure does seem to point that out each week. He is a hater "undercover" If not he wouldn't say it each week....And each week, we look forward to it again...Hope we are seeing it come the 18th of Dec.

Hater of what? Come visit me if we meet up again. We can talk face to face. Anyone on the Pewitt side will know me. You can tell us who you are and I will come on over to the Waskom side. Which ever you prefer.