Arp vs Lone Oak

Tiger1995

Who wins  

49 members have voted

1. 1. who yall got

• Arp
    • Lone oak

Actually made it out to watch this one on Friday Lone Oak had every chance to run away with this game in the beginning terrible tackling which has been a problem all year I've heard and I have no clue what is wrong with that offense. They drove the ball all night long but couldn't put the ball in the end zone. Absolutely terrible game management. The game completely changed on that 4th and goal stand from the 1 foot line. Why didn't Lone Oak get under center and try and qb sneak it from there instead taking from the gun game might have went the other way. But anyways congratulations to Arp really enjoy watching teams run that style of offense. Good luck with Waskom.

Actually made it out to watch this one on Friday Lone Oak had every chance to run away with this game in the beginning terrible tackling which has been a problem all year I've heard and I have no clue what is wrong with that offense. They drove the ball all night long but couldn't put the ball in the end zone. Absolutely terrible game management. The game completely changed on that 4th and goal stand from the 1 foot line. Why didn't Lone Oak get under center and try and qb sneak it from there instead taking from the gun game might have went the other way. But anyways congratulations to Arp really enjoy watching teams run that style of offense. Good luck with Waskom.

wow just wow. ARP shutvdown what lone Oak did well and forced them to try to beat ARP without that. Its why the score was lopsided. Outside of one good drive and 2 big plays lone oak was held under control all night. ARP had almost 200 yards in penalties or this game was a bad blow out. Arps 99.5 yard 20 play drive broke lone oak.

I will agree with the 99.5 yard drive broke lone oak but 4 trips inside the 10 and walked away with only 6 points wasn't completely shutting anything down. Granted your defense came up big in the red zone but lone oak moved the ball freely for 2 1/2 quarters. And yes you guys had a ton penalties in this game better eliminate those or waskom will make it a very long night for you guys. But like I said good luck to Arp but quit looking through rose colored glasses game was a lot closer than the score was.

Dont get me wrong, Arp was the better team that night. They made LO pay for their mistakes and hit 2 deep balls down the sideline. I thought LO did a great job vs the run. Arp hit a few 15-25 yd runs but that's not 2 surprising with their athletes.

Really intense game till about midway through 4th.