Arp vs Lone Oak

Tiger1995

Who wins  

49 members have voted

1. 1. who yall got

• Arp
    • Lone oak

Arp is hitting their stride but LO is also 5-1 in their last 6.

2 young teams that had rough starts. Bring it on

oh we are bringing all of it. Arp will be very physical offensively. LO has had some good line play. Yalls young 67 is a good one and young 12 is gonna,be a force the next 3 years. Question is can lone Oak handle the physical assault of Arps big offensive backs thru the 4th qtr. Lone Oak looks a lot like EF in many ways just younger.

oh we are bringing all of it. Arp will be very physical offensively. LO has had some good line play. Yalls young 67 is a good one and young 12 is gonna,be a force the next 3 years. Question is can lone Oak handle the physical assault of Arps big offensive backs thru the 4th qtr. Lone Oak looks a lot like EF in many ways just younger.

Lone Oak has very good offense. But they better not let arp receivers run free .unless they are a running team mainly.

nope. You'd known if that was me. Man the warden had all my ip devices blocked. If I had logged on they had it blocked. Trust me i tried lolol.. hell I couldn't even read...

that's good to hear

I went on the DA/Troup thread shortly after JJ and ETX13 were "expelled"!! All I said was "FREE JJ, FREE ETX13"!! Received a message shortly thereafter stating that if I wanted to join you guys in the pokey, go back in there and do it again!! ;) The thread was taken off not long after that. :)

Excited to see this game. I cant remember a meeting between these 2 schools is quite some time. I hope that LO can contain Arp's athleticism.

#12 has to be more involved on special teams and defense. Make arp run through the middle. .. LO has great chance. .