Malakoff vs Yoe

MTigersFan

Malakoff vs Cameron-Yoe  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Don't come on this thread talking trash, y'all didn't do it...

Worry about your own team and not having your starting QB. Offensive production will drop off dramatically if he doesn't play...

He is okay and playing.

Hope the Tigers pull it out but going with the champs till proven otherwise but pulling for district 11

Been watching Yoe play on tv last 3 years for championship. Gonna be an honor to play them. Very good program. I believe Malakoff has the talent to play with them. Believe It will come down to who plays better D and makes fewest mistakes. Hope it stays close with the Tigers pulling it out. Will definitely be a fun one to watch.

I will give Malakoff the respect they deserve, and will not underestimate their abilities ever. That being said, Cameron has only lost a single game, and that was to a 4AD1 school that is currently doing well in the playoffs in their respective bracket. And even that game was extremely close, and decided in the final minute of the game.........and allegedly by the referees depending on who you ask. I realize Malakoff has only lost a single game also, but Cameron historically tends to get stronger as the playoff games get deeper in the season. The Yoe know how to step it up for big games, and we have heard a zillion times how the "King is going to be dethroned this week." Honestly, I've lost track of how many times I've heard that in the last 4 years, and guess how many times it has come to fruition. Ummm, zero. Cameron has the definite edge in coaching and experience in this situation, so I have to think that Cameron emerges victorious once again. It should definitely be a good game, and we should expect nothing less at this level. Nobody is going to bend over and just let Cameron have a cakewalk to the next round, so I am sure that Malakoff will come out with a chip on their shoulder as the probable underdog in this game. Best of luck to both squads, and I hope all the players emerge on the other side of this battle injury free!

Cameron by 14

Whose Yoe

Very well said as a Malakoff homer I know what task lays at hand and respect the program that Yoe has

I think the advantage for Yoe lies in playing no one both ways and experience

It will honestly take the perfect game from my Tigers and some Yoe turnovers

All one can ask is for the shot at the title well we got ours in week two

• Like 1