Malakoff vs Yoe

MTigersFan

Malakoff vs Cameron-Yoe  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just so you know we drive down 31 with our heads held high disappointed but knowing that we proved a lot of naysayers wrong and left it all on the field at Waco ISD stadium

Mark it down 8-2 JV two undefeated JH teams the Malakoff Tigers are going to be in the mix for several years to come

quote name="GrangeHall" post="2320409" timestamp="1447985461"]

It will be a long longly rd back hwy. 31 come friday night. Maybe next year after re-allinement.

Our kids showed tons of heart tonight. We fell short by 1 point to probably one of the best teams in Texas high school history in 3A. Although it hurts I can live with that. I think we gained some respect from some folks in Texas. Good comeback by Yoe. Great program. Hope you guys win four. But just remember we were knocking on the door.

To quote Bum Phillips: "last year we knocked on the door, this year we beat on it, next year we are going to kick the sum ### in." Love my Tigers and hats off to Yoe. Awesome game.

• Like 1

He always is we have just learned to ignore him.

Mike, if you saw what ryker posts about Malakoff on other forums, you would say the same thing. They were predicting 35+ loss for Malakoff, even after y'all anialated Buna. Also predicted 35+ win for Kville and they didn't even beat the 2nd best team in that district... smh

That's #### I never predicted a 35 point win, your making #### up now. Find one time I predicted a 35 point win. I just predicted a Malakoff loss and said it wouldn't be a close game. Just an opinion and I admitted I was wrong. I think your taking what people said and applying it to me. Which is wrong. I was man enough to come on here and admit I was wrong and give the credit that your team deserved. The best you could do is come on here and take a cheap shot at me and put words in my mouth. Prety classless my friend.

That's #### I never predicted a 35 point win, your making #### up now. Find one time I predicted a 35 point win. I just predicted a Malakoff loss and said it wouldn't be a close game. Just an opinion and I admitted I was wrong. I think your taking what people said and applying it to me. Which is wrong. I was man enough to come on here and admit I was wrong and give the credit that your team deserved. The best you could do is come on here and take a cheap shot at me and put words in my mouth. Prety classless my friend.

You want some French cries with wamburger? Seems to be the go-to line in setx, "classless." Keep underachieving in the ville...

Been a while since I was so satisfied with a win. Malakoff has had a good football team for three or four years, lots of talent, and they came to play. But those players showed no integrity last night. not taking a knee when a Yoe player got hurt, coming over to taunt Yoe's sideline when they started pulling away, and do I even need to mention the blatantly despicable stomp?! How that Tiger didn't get flagged - much less ejected - is just ridiculous. The Malakoff coaches and fans should be embarrassed. No team is going to perfect all the team, and lord knows Yoe has at least one hothead every season, seems like (Not mentioning names, but bet your John Brown hind parts our community publicly derides that behavior). But what I saw last night was a tad beyond the pale. Sorry, Tigers - But yall got what you deserved. Holla, playas.

• Like 1