Malakoff vs Yoe

MTigersFan

Malakoff vs Cameron-Yoe  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Been a while since I was so satisfied with a win. Malakoff has had a good football team for three or four years, lots of talent, and they came to play. But those players showed no integrity last night. not taking a knee when a Yoe player got hurt, coming over to taunt Yoe's sideline when they started pulling away, and do I even need to mention the blatantly despicable stomp?! How that Tiger didn't get flagged - much less ejected - is just ridiculous. The Malakoff coaches and fans should be embarrassed. No team is going to perfect all the team, and lord knows Yoe has at least one hothead every season, seems like (Not mentioning names, but bet your John Brown hind parts our community publicly derides that behavior). But what I saw last night was a tad beyond the pale. Sorry, Tigers - But yall got what you deserved. Holla, playas.

The person you're talking about between the parenthesis stares at you in the mirror. Seemed like a lot of trash talk between both teams for the better part of the game, it's the 2nd round of the playoffs, what do you expect? Both teams had some late hits. Don't be a cry baby.

The person you're talking about between the parenthesis stares at you in the mirror. Seemed like a lot of trash talk between both teams for the better part of the game, it's the 2nd round of the playoffs, what do you expect? Both teams had some late hits. Don't be a cry baby.

That your best retort? Not even a good try. Because I covered it in my post. Obviously your reading comprehension skills are lacking, so let's try this again: I SAID, "No team is perfect." Just as I've seen my fair share of bad calls and no-calls by refs. I let a lot of sh*t slide. But what went on last night - Malakoff players' behavior, and the ref's condoning that stomp - was noticeably unethical. Attempt to adult for a few minutes and deal with it.

That your best retort? Not even a good try. Because I covered it in my post. Obviously your reading comprehension skills are lacking, so let's try this again: I SAID, "No team is perfect." Just as I've seen my fair share of bad calls and no-calls by refs. I let a lot of sh*t slide. But what went on last night - Malakoff players' behavior, and the ref's condoning that stomp - was noticeably unethical. Attempt to adult for a few minutes and deal with it.

What stomp are you talking about? What about #2 throwing at the back of Malakoff QBs legs 3 yds out of bounds? What about #17 ripping a Malakoff receivers helmet off, no flag on either play by the way. In the 4th quarter, Malakoff punting near the 50, punter punts and then gets smashed, guess what.... No flag. What's the difference in my post and your post? Why is it fair for you to bash Malakoffs behavior when I've come back with twice as many plays and examples of Yoes? Stop being a crybaby and count your blessings, Yoe got away with one last night and them kids and coaches know it!

I will say, that's why Yoe has the respect they do, they found a way to win. Kudos to them. Hopefully Teague and Yoe win next week and it'll be a brawl for the regional final.

Yoe really really!

First I don't know what stomp you are talking about

Second on a knee which injury

I don't say much but three perfect examples of Yoe behavior were posted

The most blatant was the going after our QBs knees low out of bounds with no PF called

Here is another example of your Yoe behavior after the game shaking hands number 18 came talking #### to some of our moms

On play out of bounds my sophomore son who was injured was standing there and a facemask was called on Yoe he clapped his hands said good call and 35 got in his face talking smack CLASSY

So get out of here with that

Both teams played hard. It was a true battle with alot at stake. Of course things are gonna get heated. No need to complain about small things now. Teague is Malakoffs biggest district rival so there is no great love there. But I cant wait to see them get their shot Cameron. I think they are gonna show everyone that district 11 football has arrived. I will be there yelling for the Lions and I believe they will take Yoe down and finish what Malakoff started.

Underachieving requires too much effort for you to be posting on smoaky. Go teach them athletes some discipline down there so I don't have to keep typing that long word, making my fingers tired...

Just for the record that under achievein team from setx made it just as far as your Malakoff, oh wait oh yea that's right technically your just on their band wagon

Your not even part of that program, do them guys a favor and go away, go wet a hook somewhere else. By the way your fingers prolly tired from ..well just put your dress down and take a break

Just for the record that under achievein team from setx made it just as far as your Malakoff, oh wait oh yea that's right technically your just on their band wagon

Your not even part of that program, do them guys a favor and go away, go wet a hook somewhere else. By the way your fingers prolly tired from ..well just put your dress down and take a break

A+ comeback. You had me grinning there.

Mike, if you saw what ryker posts about Malakoff on other forums, you would say the same thing. They were predicting 35+ loss for Malakoff, even after y'all anialated Buna. Also predicted 35+ win for Kville and they didn't even beat the 2nd best team in that district... smh

Nah I just rise above it. Let the boys do the talking on the field. Ryker is a south tx man and he made his predictions. He was wrong. No reason to compromise my integrity because someone else does.

Nah I just rise above it. Let the boys do the talking on the field. Ryker is a south tx man and he made his predictions. He was wrong. No reason to compromise my integrity because someone else does.

I like your style Mike. I admire your support for the Malakoff program. Every small town in Texas needs a fan like you!

• Like 1

Been a while since I was so satisfied with a win. Malakoff has had a good football team for three or four years, lots of talent, and they came to play. But those players showed no integrity last night. not taking a knee when a Yoe player got hurt, coming over to taunt Yoe's sideline when they started pulling away, and do I even need to mention the blatantly despicable stomp?! How that Tiger didn't get flagged - much less ejected - is just ridiculous. The Malakoff coaches and fans should be embarrassed. No team is going to perfect all the team, and lord knows Yoe has at least one hothead every season, seems like (Not mentioning names, but bet your John Brown hind parts our community publicly derides that behavior). But what I saw last night was a tad beyond the pale. Sorry, Tigers - But yall got what you deserved. Holla, playas.

I can't bring myself to agree with this, and for that I am sorry for not backing you my fellow Yoemen. Malakoff had us on the ropes, they needed to get in our heads and talk all the mess they could. Try their best to get us down on ourselves and get us to give up. Get us to make stupid mistakes by retaliating. Malakoff was doing what they needed to do to win, and was doing nothing different than our players would do if we were in the same situation. It's the playoffs, tensions will arise, and tempers will flare. It's important to keep your cool and not retaliate, and for that, I am proud of our boys. I would hope that our boys would do the same things Malakoff did if they were in the same situation. Hold your heads high Malakoff, you have an excellent football team with a very bright future. TONS OF ATHLETES at just about every position.

What stomp are you talking about? What about #2 throwing at the back of Malakoff QBs legs 3 yds out of bounds? What about #17 ripping a Malakoff receivers helmet off, no flag on either play by the way. In the 4th quarter, Malakoff punting near the 50, punter punts and then gets smashed, guess what.... No flag. What's the difference in my post and your post? Why is it fair for you to bash Malakoffs behavior when I've come back with twice as many plays and examples of Yoes? Stop being a crybaby and count your blessings, Yoe got away with one last night and them kids and coaches know it!

I will say, that's why Yoe has the respect they do, they found a way to win. Kudos to them. Hopefully Teague and Yoe win next week and it'll be a brawl for the regional final.

Can't call roughing the punter if the punter is outside of the pocket.

And for the record, the "take a knee, someone is injured" is blowm out of proportion. It's a dumb tradition. But with that said, Yoe players laying on the field like crazy in 1st half, Malakoff kids couldn't tell who was serious and who was faking...

I've agreed with primarily everything you've said on here until this. EVERY single injury in football should be taken seriously and given serious attention. There have been far too many deadly injuries happen in this sport for fans, players, coaches, or anyone else for that matter try and say a player is faking an injury.

I've agreed with primarily everything you've said on here until this. EVERY single injury in football should be taken seriously and given serious attention. There have been far too many deadly injuries happen in this sport for fans, players, coaches, or anyone else for that matter try and say a player is faking an injury.

18 makes a great catch, gets up and does a little dance looking thing and then hobbles halfway off the field and falls down just inside the numbers, should Malakoff players take a knee as he is jawing with them walking off?

18 makes a great catch, gets up and does a little dance looking thing and then hobbles halfway off the field and falls down just inside the numbers, should Malakoff players take a knee as he is jawing with them walking off?

I couldn't care less who does and doesn't take a knee during an injury to be honest with you. I'm just saying that all injuries should be taken just as serious as the last one. No one truly knows how injured an individual is other than that individual. To call out a high school player for faking an injury is just something I don't believe in. Plus, it gave absolutely zero advantage to us that he fake an injury in that situation. It was after a long first down gain, with plenty of time left, AND we had timeouts left. Additionally, he was very obviously our best offensive player up to that point in the game. If anything at all, if you really think he faked the injury, then he put his team at a huge disadvantage by taking the best player off of the field, and slowing down the momentum we had going that drive.

• Like 1

I can't bring myself to agree with this, and for that I am sorry for not backing you my fellow Yoemen. Malakoff had us on the ropes, they needed to get in our heads and talk all the mess they could. Try their best to get us down on ourselves and get us to give up. Get us to make stupid mistakes by retaliating. Malakoff was doing what they needed to do to win, and was doing nothing different than our players would do if we were in the same situation. It's the playoffs, tensions will arise, and tempers will flare. It's important to keep your cool and not retaliate, and for that, I am proud of our boys. I would hope that our boys would do the same things Malakoff did if they were in the same situation. Hold your heads high Malakoff, you have an excellent football team with a very bright future. TONS OF ATHLETES at just about every position.

Like I said - Malakoff had talent, and came to play. That's a way to spin it positive, and I hope it DOES work.

If you didn't see the stomp, you weren't at the game, or you were at the concession stand or urinal. Ndamakong Suh woulda been proud of that stomp.