Carlisle vs Shelbyville

footballfiend

Carlisle vs Shelbyville  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

In Tatum is what I heard they agreed on, nice place. This game intrigues me also, at this stage of the season we are reasonably healthy and the kids have been bringing the wood more and more each game I know shelbyville gon bring it for sure. Both have speed and both have a power running game although shelbyville runs an offense designed for that purpose, we have a sweet little passing game that has reaped phenomenal rewards for us this year.. I'm not gonna Homer pick this game, I'll choose based on what I feel later in the week, right now this game could go either way, in my opinion two good teams, well coached and both focused. We'll see how healthy shelbyville is later in the week. Truly hoping they are at 100%,as there are no excuses for win or loss..

In Tatum is what I heard they agreed on, nice place. This game intrigues me also, at this stage of the season we are reasonably healthy and the kids have been bringing the wood more and more each game I know shelbyville gon bring it for sure. Both have speed and both have a power running game although shelbyville runs an offense designed for that purpose, we have a sweet little passing game that has reaped phenomenal rewards for us this year.. I'm not gonna Homer pick this game, I'll choose based on what I feel later in the week, right now this game could go either way, in my opinion two good teams, well coached and both focused. We'll see how healthy shelbyville is later in the week. Truly hoping they are at 100%,as there are no excuses for win or loss..

Gonna be a good game between 2 very good football teams. I will try to find out about their injuries

Well, have played both. I do give Shelbyville a slight edge but not much. If you designed a team to be able to beat Shelbyville, Carlisle would be it. They can pass the rock to many different receivers & they will keep you honest with the ground game. To me Shelbyvilles weak spot is their secondary. If they go after the right defender In Shelbyvilles seconday, could be a long night. Shelbyville does have a good team and I personally think by the 4th they will have Carlisle wore down enough to get it done.

Give me Shelbyville 38-32

Good luck to both schools. Play hard and with class.

Well, have played both. I do give Shelbyville a slight edge but not much. If you designed a team to be able to beat Shelbyville, Carlisle would be it. They can pass the rock to many different receivers & they will keep you honest with the ground game. To me Shelbyvilles weak spot is their secondary. If they go after the right defender In Shelbyvilles seconday, could be a long night. Shelbyville does have a good team and I personally think by the 4th they will have Carlisle wore down enough to get it done.

Give me Shelbyville 38-32

Good luck to both schools. Play hard and with class.

It doesn't matter about the secondary if your QB doesn't have time to throw. The Dragon front four is just plain nasty.people who haven't seen them don't realize how good they are.

It doesn't matter about the secondary if your QB doesn't have time to throw. The Dragon front four is just plain nasty.people who haven't seen them don't realize how good they are.

They are good, not going to take anything away from them, but I personally think Carlisle line will give their QB enough time. They may get there a couple Times. After watching Shelbyville, I was not in awe on how great they are, but yes they do have a good team. From here on out I don't see them blowing anyone out, but I could be wrong.

They are good, not going to take anything away from them, but I personally think Carlisle line will give their QB enough time. They may get there a couple Times. After watching Shelbyville, I was not in awe on how great they are, but yes they do have a good team. From here on out I don't see the blowing anyone out, but I could be wrong.

I don't see a lot of blowouts, period, especially after this week.

I'm waiting to hear a report on Burrell. He's a huge difference maker for Shelbyville.

I talked to him earlier today. He says he has a light ankle sprain and that he'll be ready next week, time will tell. But our starting cornerback dislocated his ankle, so he won't be back.

they can sure enough control the trenches well. Newton couldn't move the ball on the ground against them early this year. Their offense at times takes a little to get going though. Gonna be a heck of a hard fought game.