Best Game in E. Texas to attend 11/20

RoyMercer

Guest Delete1

Roy Damn Mercer for President!

Things would be much more simple. Have you heard the President song by Cross Canadian Ragweed? I would say CCR but some people would not like that comment.

Defending State Champ Waskom vs Gunter. WAskom beat Gunter last season 49-15 in the regional round, so they are gonna come out to avenge that loss. Waskom is determined to make it two consecutive years sending those "Tiggers" to the gym come next Monday after school.

7:30 Mt Pleasant Stadium

No way this is the best game to watch unless you are a Waskom fan, Gunter is way down from last year. This will be over at halftime.

I am thinking Center and Fairfield.

(10-1) Sanger vs (10-1) Liberty-Eylau

Center vs Fairfield

Argyle vs Pitt

I'm liking those 3.

LE will beat Sanger by 30. Center/FF is a good one. Argyle/Pitt should be good, but Argyle probably pulls away and wins by 2-3 tds.

I want to see Pottsboro/White Oak. From everything I hear, Pottsboro is the real deal, which is surprising to me.

LE will beat Sanger by 30. Center/FF is a good one. Argyle/Pitt should be good, but Argyle probably pulls away and wins by 2-3 tds.

I want to see Pottsboro/White Oak. From everything I hear, Pottsboro is the real deal, which is surprising to me.

I've been following Argyle all season, and I've seen them struggle against some teams that I don't know they should struggle against. I know that means nothing, but the only time I've seen Pitt really come out flat was when their receivers left their hands at home.

If Pitt can come out hitting on most cylinders, it will be close, if they come out hitting on all cylinders, I look for Pitt to win a close one. Never know though.