UIL to release cut-off numbers Friday

Eagleborn

Spring Hill 488 is gonna be either one of the smallest 4A D2 or one of the largest 3A D1

I doubt they could compete in 2A Div 2. People who cannot get it right are not going to start anytime soon, and this is NOT a slam at any Coach EVER at Spring Hill. Losing is a tougher habit to break than heroin, oxycontin, and meth all combined. They have gone through several coaching staffs that could have raised the Titanic but could not get that turkey in SH to fly.

I doubt they could compete in 2A Div 2. People who cannot get it right are not going to start anytime soon, and this is NOT a slam at any Coach EVER at Spring Hill. Losing is a tougher habit to break than heroin, oxycontin, and meth all combined. They have gone through several coaching staffs that could have raised the Titanic but could not get that turkey in SH to fly.

Dropping to 3adiv1 would be a big boost to Spring Hill. They have competed in 4a just haven't won most.

I've seen times where a program turns around with easier competition and continues to win when they were put back in the higher classification 2yrs later.

Winning has to be learned and become an attitude.

The decision to release the class number cutoffs is one of the few smart decisions the UIL has ever made. Okay that and the single site for the state championships although I will never be convinced that the UIL had ANYTHING other than $ in mind when they did it. The fact that it worked out great for kids and fans is the old adage of even blind hogs finding an acorn every now and then.