New District Predictions

RETIREDFAN1

That would be a whole let less driving for Lee, and maybe not so many stupid Thursday games.

That Garland district really screwed them for the Thursday games...but least now they can coordinate with JT better since they'll be in same district again.

A lot of those Thursday games were at the Rose.

Think bigj said or Sandie dad said Grapeland has turn in 153? That's D2..

They have been shrinking for years now. I really infuriated some Sandyites a couple of years ago when I speculated that they might be six man in a few years. It was not like I took pleasure in saying it, just speculating. Small town Texas is dying and that is a very sad thing.

Hubbard is another example, they were big 3A just ten years ago and they are down to right at 100 now.

Sad sad times for a bunch of places. Change #### but that does not mean it is not going to happen.

OK....third try:

West Hardin

Deweyville

Lovelady

Centerville

West Sabine

Normangee

West Hardin to Normangee on a Thursday night?

OUCH!!!!

That will leave a mark. I see lots of videos on Fridays classes next Fall if that is the case.

I take it back, Hardin is a cakewalk compared to Deweyville!

Aye Caramba!

Mount vernons #??

• Like 1

West Hardin to Normangee on a Thursday night?

OUCH!!!!

That will leave a mark. I see lots of videos on Fridays classes next Fall if that is the case.

I take it back, Hardin is a cakewalk compared to Deweyville!

The way we have been doing it over here is playing Evadale, Colmesneil, etc. for JH and JV.......saves all of us travel time........Normangee to Deweyville ain't any worse than Normangee to Burkeville.....:P