Lovelady vs. Beckville

jacketgrad06

Lovelady vs Beckville  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This is going to be tough game. I believe Lovelady is the most complete team left but, I think I'm going to go with Beckville. They are on a roll, and Lovelady has not faced an o-line or d-line that just plain gets after it like Beckville does. Just so physical and we'll coached. They cut block and cut block until the other team don't want know more.

This is going to be tough game. I believe Lovelady is the most complete team left but, I think I'm going to go with Beckville. They are on a roll, and Lovelady has not faced an o-line or d-line that just plain gets after it like Beckville does. Just so physical and we'll coached. They cut block and cut block until the other team don't want know more.

If Shelbyville was healthy I honestly see them being the most complete in Region. I'm telling you, you haven't seen what Joaquin saw week 1 of district.. It was scary

And yea Beckville is just plain physical . I watched their backs and receivers run over Alto secondary all night . #7 for Beckville lowered his shoulder one time and delivered a blow to Johnson .

I am hoping for a Beckville Shelbyville rematch for the region

Looking on a map tonight and Nac is what I was thinking. What kind of facilities do they have?

Nac renovated their stadium last offseason, added turf. Based on the fans I saw at rose last night dragon stadium would hold both teams and the atmosphere would be electric.

Sfa is a nice venue, but its size will cut down on the crowd noise and atmosphere.

This is going to be a great game no matter which place they choose.