West Rusk vs Paul Pewitt @ Lobo Stadium

CrimsonTide21

West Rusk vs Paul Pewitt  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

You would be looking at how cold the gym will be. It's about that West Rusk fades off to the gym time. Let's see you have used the speed kills and now a basketball reference. Next your going to say our Mommas wear army boots. Get some new material.

You need to learn how to read! Speed Kills lmao! Wasn't my quote.

Guest troup7on7

Red alert brahmas. We're gong against the world beaters of WR. Code 10. The powerhouse has won 92 games in the last 25 years. I'm calling the coach. We shouldn't even show up.

Please show me one post that says WR is world beaters.

Oh just kidding. The brahmas have 197 wins during that time. Honestly just doing some research. By the talking they were just a step underneath the almighty wildcats. Honestly never heard of them. Good season. Yall should be proud. Doesn't come around that often for you guys.

Oh just kidding. The brahmas have 197 wins during that time. Honestly just doing some research. By the talking they were just a step underneath the almighty wildcats. Honestly never heard of them. Good season. Yall should be proud. Doesn't come around that often for you guys.

Past doesn't matter! PP might be the Bulls but the fans act like cows.

Guest troup7on7

So since PP has one 197 games in 25 yrs they automatically win this one. That's good to know.

West Rusk was stuck in 3a for years with declining enrollment being very small. Playing gilmer, gladewater etc. Finally came down. Not much success in the last 25 years, but go back the 25 before that if you think this matters who wins this game. Before 1967 they were the London wildcats and Gaston Red Devils.

Past doesn't matter! PP might be the Bulls but the fans act like cows.

Ouch that hurt! As for the trophy I'm talking about that would be State, Regionals is just a plus! The fact is PP and Gunter allowed the least amount of points to the Wildcats, Gunter didn't make it, WR knows they can't beat Waskom,but the Bulls being the most improved contender in my opinion would give Waskom the best run! The running of the Bulls!
  • Like 1

Ouch that hurt! As for the trophy I'm talking about that would be State, Regionals is just a plus! The fact is PP and Gunter allowed the least amount of points to the Wildcats, Gunter didn't make it, WR knows they can't beat Waskom,but the Bulls being the most improved contender in my opinion would give Waskom the best run! The running of the Bulls!

I think Arp holds that honor as most improved and they shut you out when they were bad!

I think Arp holds that honor as most improved and they shut you out when they were bad![/quote

That would be a matter of opinion, we will see how much Arp has improved, I would personally like to see Arp beat Waskom but Thursday will tell all for all of us!

I think Arp holds that honor as most improved and they shut you out when they were bad![/quote

That would be a matter of opinion, we will see how much Arp has improved, I would personally like to see Arp beat Waskom but Thursday will tell all for all of us!

Dang I get sick of hearing about the 1st 2 games. Brand new offense kids hadn't adjusted to. Mark my word, we will but the poop out of WR. Waskom we won't beat the poop out of them. Laugh all you want. The fact yall bring up 1st two games on every issue tells me you don't want none of the Brahmas. Bye.

Guest troup7on7

Dang I get sick of hearing about the 1st 2 games. Brand new offense kids hadn't adjusted to. Mark my word, we will but the ### out of WR. Waskom we won't beat the ### out of them. Laugh all you want. The fact yall bring up 1st two games on every issue tells me you don't want none of the Brahmas. Bye.

Ya'll bring up the Winona game on us. And we won that game. It really doesn't matter what any of us say. Neither of these teams will underestimate the other. Yall think PP wins because they are more successful and we think WR WILL WIN BECAUSE WE ARE BETTER.

West Rusk was stuck in 3a for years with declining enrollment being very small. Playing gilmer, gladewater etc. Finally came down. Not much success in the last 25 years, but go back the 25 before that if you think this matters who wins this game. Before 1967 they were the London wildcats and Gaston Red Devils.

If you are going to have any credibility with your statements, try making sure you know what you are talking about. DF played West Rusk in district in 65

11-22-2015 07;54;18PM.JPG

That's just what fans do! They cheer their teams and talk smack. The truth is all these boys will be giving their all to get to the next game. Some will make it some won't. But they all deserve a big congrats on what they have accomplished! Hats off to all the players.

• Like 1

That's just what fans do! They cheer their teams and talk smack. The truth is all these boys will be giving their all to get to the next game. Some will make it some won't. But they all deserve a big congrats on what they have accomplished! Hats off to all the players.

Dang I get sick of hearing about the 1st 2 games. Brand new offense kids hadn't adjusted to. Mark my word, we will but the ### out of WR. Waskom we won't beat the ### out of them. Laugh all you want. The fact yall bring up 1st two games on every issue tells me you don't want none of the Brahmas. Bye.

Your boy brought it up! Again you guys are having a hard time reading.