West Rusk vs Paul Pewitt @ Lobo Stadium

CrimsonTide21

West Rusk vs Paul Pewitt  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

That's just what fans do! They cheer their teams and talk smack. The truth is all these boys will be giving their all to get to the next game. Some will make it some won't. But they all deserve a big congrats on what they have accomplished! Hats off to all the players.

Some people think that bragging and believing in your team is being arrogant.

None of this smack talk matters. You know what the 800 lb gorilla in the room that no one is talking about is? It's going to be cold af on Thursday... As in 30s. Y'all know catching a football in cold weather is like catching a cinder block with your bare hands. Throwing it is harder as well. If you don't think that is going to affect the WR passing game, you're crazy.

Bottom line: the team that is sharper and takes better care of the ball offensively and is more physical on defense will win the game. As I said, I feel that will be Pewitt in a fiercely contested dogfight of a game.

My weather is showing 70 for high and 59 for low with 50% chance of rain. Friday is the nastier I day I think. Down in 30s with 70% rain, that would be Waskom and Arp.

Ahhh... Touche. My apologies. Good thing y'all are playing it on Thursday then. All bets are off in those bad weather games. I hate them.

Not going to lie, did not think PP would be competitive for a couple of years. Going from wing/slot T for 25 years to a shotgun spread. Come on man. Fact is Arp scored 12 on defense. One on a special teams brain ####. Waskom scored 30. One TD we weren't on the field. Now that's our fault and way to capitalize. Now D is clicking and offense is clicking WR doesn't stand a chance. Waskom. Much respect. To be the man you gotta beat the man. Your team is undisputed champs. I'm not drop a prediction except for those astounding athletes you have will play 4 quarters. You want WR to win. You done whooped them liked they owed you money. You may not think so but I guartee those fantastic coaches would rather see WR than PP. Unlike most of these posters, they are professionals. This is their job. I guartee you they don't think this Brahma squad is week ones Brahma squad.

Not going to lie, did not think PP would be competitive for a couple of years. Going from wing/slot T for 25 years to a shotgun spread. Come on man. Fact is Arp scored 12 on defense. One on a special teams brain ####. Waskom scored 30. One TD we weren't on the field. Now that's our fault and way to capitalize. Now D is clicking and offense is clicking WR doesn't stand a chance. Waskom. Much respect. To be the man you gotta beat the man. Your team is undisputed champs. I'm not drop a prediction except for those astounding athletes you have will play 4 quarters. You want WR to win. You done whooped them liked they owed you money. You may not think so but I guartee those fantastic coaches would rather see WR than PP. Unlike most of these posters, they are professionals. This is their job. I guartee you they don't think this Brahma squad is week ones Brahma squad.

ARP score 8 on defense and kept PP to just 43 total yards with ARP turning the ball over 6 times.

Guest troup7on7

That's just what fans do! They cheer their teams and talk smack. The truth is all these boys will be giving their all to get to the next game. Some will make it some won't. But they all deserve a big congrats on what they have accomplished! Hats off to all the players.

Well said!!!!

Did I not say JJ we messed up on a punt. Defense didn't give it up. They gave up 12. Just keeping thinking we're that same team. If a miracle happens and you beat Waskom, you'll find out.

I was at the Winona game bubba. Paul Pewit is decent. Of course better now than they was at start of the season but everyone is. I think y'all have a slight chance to be in this game. But.....West Rusk is hands down the deepest most complete team Paul Pewit will have seen this year to this point. It'll be a great game but West Rusk will be to loaded.

They will find out Thursday number 1 hitting them up the middle, number 2 jumping over tacklers on the out side, number 25 hitting them on the outside. And on defense numbers 4,15,13, and 1 being a ball hawk. Can't forget about that defensive line being in the back field every play.

• Like 1