West Rusk vs Paul Pewitt @ Lobo Stadium

CrimsonTide21

West Rusk vs Paul Pewitt  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

They will find out Thursday number 1 hitting them up the middle, number 2 jumping over tacklers on the out side, number 25 hitting them on the outside. And on defense numbers 4,15,13, and 1 being a ball hawk. Can't forget about that defensive line being in the back field every play.

I will say this- dont underestimate the West Rusk offensive line. I mean that. Best offensive line we played against all year. That includes Pewitt (whose O-line was d### good) and Waskom (good as well). The Brahma defensive linemen and LBs are gonna have to go real hard and be savvy with their technique to get thru and put pressure on Starling.

I've been trying to keep up with my brothers from the north this year. Looks like they have gotten it figured out at the right time. This game will be their best test. WR is a talented team but like was mentioned before. These rounds become stressful and the teams without experience usually crack. I'm rooting for my brothers up north.

JJ of coarse everyone has improved. But not everyone has done a 180 on how they run their offense like PP. We don't resemble the team you and Waskom played early on. Coach Gentry, his assistant coaches, and the Bulls have done an outstanding job. Better than I could've dreamed of.

They will find out Thursday number 1 hitting them up the middle, number 2 jumping over tacklers on the out side, number 25 hitting them on the outside. And on defense numbers 4,15,13, and 1 being a ball hawk. Can't forget about that defensive line being in the back field every play.

Would love to see that up the middle against WR's LBs

Guest troup7on7

Underestimated I'm with ya. If EF can put up 48, no telling what a thundering herd of Brahmas can do.

Bring it!! I thought Waskom fans were the only ones smoking CRACK! But obviously you done got you some.

You tell em nature boy PP gonna walk all over WR. THIS WON'T EVEN BE CLOSE.

PP 42 - WR 7

Then PP gonna take out them mighty "WASKOM WILDCATS"

Whoa...Whoa......Whoa...................put down the keyboard........gently.........walk away...............just walk away...............Don't want that thing going off again and hurting any of those good folk of Pewitt feelings brother.................no..........just walk away.............................

And number 3 leading the way for number 1.that number 3 is like a bowling ball

Yeah he is. Our kids said they thought he was the best player Pewitt had. I dont know about that. From the stands #1, #2, & #3 were all pretty stellar.