West Rusk vs Paul Pewitt @ Lobo Stadium

CrimsonTide21

West Rusk vs Paul Pewitt  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

For your info the West Rusk coach has more integrity,class,and knowledge then you will ever know. You want to start something, you get on here talking bad about him, and see how far that get you.

Right on coach! There's not a person in New London mad about this game. In fact, people are off this blessed day and it will allow some alumni and other family members to attend the game. You couldn't tote coach Fraziers jock strap!
  • Like 1

Right on coach! There's not a person in New London mad about this game. In fact, people are off this blessed day and it will allow some alumni and other family members to attend the game. You couldn't tote coach Fraziers jock strap!

On a different note, WR will be able to see the Arp/Waskom game Friday since that's who WE WILL be playing next! Lol

Can't we all get along, just ready for some good football and that's what it will be tomorrow night! We can talk as much smack as we want but it will ultimately be up to those young men tomorrow night. Wish the WR and the PP fans safe travel and hopefully injury free evening.

It will be an all out war cuz neither team is wanting to start basketball early but I am a Proud PP parent and i am sure some kids are going to take a pounding, lets get it on!

touchdwonlsu and troup7on7,

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

couldn't hold a coaches jock? man that cut deep.

Stand by it, WR coach won the toss I imagine and wanted game on T-day, in-laws must be in town, what better way to avoid the whole situation, oops, honey got to go coach this poor team in a game I know we are going to lose. I played cupcakes until now, but I believe we are gonna get our butts handed to us, so lets just play on T-day so Pewitt can go watch Waskom and Arp play so they can scout.

Fellas the Nature Boy has had a great time talking and reading the smack talk this week. WR all jokes said I think it's gonna be a great game. If you beat us I'll be a Raider fan until your out. Waskom and Arp hope yall have a good game Friday. There's going to be two sets of boys that this will be the last time they play a game. I hope they give it their all. All 4 programs have a lot to be thankful for. We're Brahmas, Raiders, Tigers, and Wildcats but first and foremost we're brothers in Christ. That being said I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones. Safe travels for WR and Brahmaland tomorrow. Safe travels to Waskom and Arp Friday. Yall have a good one tomorrow. Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't have a pulse if you don't like Texas high school football.

Ok, natureboy... I just found an inkling of a decent feeling toward you after that post. Lol. Good post, buddy. Happy thanksgiving. Good luck to the final four in Region 2. Now that I'm down here in SE texas I like to see my old area doing well.

• Like 1