West Rusk vs Paul Pewitt @ Lobo Stadium

CrimsonTide21

West Rusk vs Paul Pewitt  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

showing respect for an injured player and you guys here on Smoak are 2 different things. We will see how y'all handle tomorrows but whooping.

showing respect for an injured player and you guys here on Smoak are 2 different things. We will see how y'all handle tomorrows but whooping.

IF. (And that's a BIIIIGGGGGGGGG IF) Arp wins I guarantee you it won't be a butt whooping. When you say things like that whatever credibility you might have left just flies out the window

IF. (And that's a BIIIIGGGGGGGGG IF) Arp wins I guarantee you it won't be a butt whooping. When you say things like that whatever credibility you might have left just flies out the window

if Arp wins period by 1 or .1 its a but whooping.... That mean Arp took it to you like no one else. Of course I hear yalls excuses already.

Well from what I seen tonight West Rusk is a well oiled team, #21 is the real deal as is Rusk's QB and recievers. Paul Pewits lack of balance on their offense with a poor to non exist passing performance was a huge outcome factor in my humble take on the game. Both teams seem to be well coached with Class and displine showed on the field and sidelines.... Great season Pewit and Good luck WR the rest of the way.

Just like i said Dis 8 is just to strong and Paul Pewitt was a one trick pony tonight instead of the regular Brahma Bulls. The lack of a passing game was evident from the very start and the ability to defend the pass also hurt them...Don't feel bad though because Waskom has been chomping at the bits to first beat Arp and then take care of West Rusk on a dry field ( weather permitting)...We are tired of hearing the excuses of playing on a wet field blah blah blah and how Ballard can do this and that! Seems to me that you are pretty well suited in the backfield with backs other than Ballard. But, that was against a slightly better than avg defense tonight. Waskom will bring the house baby so get ready to feel the pain!

Just like i said Dis 8 is just to strong and Paul Pewitt was a one trick pony tonight instead of the regular Brahma Bulls. The lack of a passing game was evident from the very start and the ability to defend the pass also hurt them...Don't feel bad though because Waskom has been chomping at the bits to first beat Arp and then take care of West Rusk on a dry field ( weather permitting)...We are tired of hearing the excuses of playing on a wet field blah blah blah and how Ballard can do this and that! Seems to me that you are pretty well suited in the backfield with backs other than Ballard. But, that was against a slightly better than avg defense tonight. Waskom will bring the house baby so get ready to feel the pain!

zzzzzz...I'm sorry what did you say?? Lol get over yourself bro worry about tomorrow

Whew! PP was all We could handle tonight. They were as physical as advertised. Penalties hurt them early otherwise it could have been a barn burner. I give the Brahmas a ton of respect because they played there hearts out. Our boys were banged up and worn out after the game. Im proud of the coaching staff and the kids from PP, they stood behind WR after the game and honored the team while our band played the school song. Doesn't get any better than that. Good job West Rusk Raiders! You went out and did the same thing as you have all year. The depth showed up again as we had players banged up and other stepped right in. Thanksgiving Day football is awesome!

I could not agree with you more! I am very disappointed and embarrassed as well. I overheard some of the students who felt they should had waited as well but their director must not had. Pewitt kids have been taught character all year and this goes against everything they have been taught.

I could not agree with you more! I am very disappointed and embarrassed as well. I overheard some of the students who felt they should had waited as well but their director must not had. Pewitt kids have been taught character all year and this goes against everything they have been taught.

The visiting band traditionally performs first, so Pewitt's band director went across the field & talked to the WR folks to find out what was going on. What was said I can't really say, as we've gotten conflicting reports on that. However, if people wanna raise cane about the band performing, the adult in charge is the person to blame, not a bunch of kids! They were simply doing what they were told to do. To even remotely question the character, class, or pride of the band due to a decision made by their director is utterly ridiculous! Remember, adults aren't the only people who read these threads, plenty of kids do too, including the band.

Whew! PP was all We could handle tonight. They were as physical as advertised. Penalties hurt them early otherwise it could have been a barn burner. I give the Brahmas a ton of respect because they played there hearts out. Our boys were banged up and worn out after the game. Im proud of the coaching staff and the kids from PP, they stood behind WR after the game and honored the team while our band played the school song. Doesn't get any better than that. Good job West Rusk Raiders! You went out and did the same thing as you have all year. The depth showed up again as we had players banged up and other stepped right in. Thanksgiving Day football is awesome!

I agree Pewitt hurt themselves with the untimely penalties to start the game. Add that to the unforced fumble on the next series on the reverse and it's a different ballgame. I knew WR would get a couple of homeruns with the passes. But I thought if they keep at it they could pound away and keep in the game. They almost did. WR is a heck of a team. Good luck against Waskom or Arp next week. Winner of next week's game will be a major contender for it all.

The visiting band traditionally performs first, so Pewitt's band director went across the field & talked to the WR folks to find out what was going on. What was said I can't really say, as we've gotten conflicting reports on that. However, if people wanna raise cane about the band performing, the adult in charge is the person to blame, not a bunch of kids! They were simply doing what they were told to do. To even remotely question the character, class, or pride of the band due to a decision made by their director is utterly ridiculous! Remember, adults aren't the people who read these threads, plenty of kids do too, including the band.

I apologized or not making my statement more clear. I did say the students I heard talking about it while they were in the concession line, did not feel they should had played but they were at the direction of the band director. What I am saying is, the kids are taught character and the Band Director made them go against it. I in no way blame any of these awesome band members. Again I apologize.

Just for the record, the WR BD approached the PP BD at halftime and asked him if Pewitt would perform first so that both bands would have time to perform. PPs BD walked BACK across the field and talked to WRs BD and the paramedics, all of whom assured him the cheerleader was fine and was just being taken in as a precautionary measure, and encouraged him to continue with the show. Maybe people should investigate the facts before they question ANYONES character.

Just for the record, the WR BD approached the PP BD at halftime and asked him if Pewitt would perform first so that both bands would have time to perform. PPs BD walked BACK across the field and talked to WRs BD and the paramedics, all of whom assured him the cheerleader was fine and was just being taken in as a precautionary measure, and encouraged him to continue with the show. Maybe people should investigate the facts before they question ANYONES character.