Waskom 12-0 vs Arp7-5 at Pine Tree Friday 6:30 Start

Wild74

Waskom vs Arp  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom beat Arp early on 55-23

• Arp much improved wins
    • Waskom wins

We didn't throw because of the rain so we ran Ballard the whole time..that game was close until turnovers happened and gave you good field position that was the game changer and btw Ballard almost ran for 100 yards against yall...Waskom is not as good as they think they are Gunter proved that..but according to you yall have already won State again but it's your lie I'm going to let you tell it however you want to!😉

Waskom 34

Arp 28

You will never find where I said waskom was going to win it all this year. I hope they do but I'm realistic. It's hard for anybody to repeat especially in 3a when you loose 18 seniors. It's been a heak of a ride. Good luck to yall tonight

don't worry. ARP has this.

Negative. Why you riding Arp now homie? I thought you were a Troup guy? You sure were supporting the dismissal of a legend. Arp hasn't peed a drop in ages; and Troup is the epitome of 1-9. You should start rooting for a winner big dawg. Anyway, Waskom peter rolls the just above .500 Tigers.
  • Like 1

Negative. Why you riding Arp now homie? I thought you were a Troup guy? You sure were supporting the dismissal of a legend. Arp hasn't peed a drop in ages; and Troup is the epitome of 1-9. You should start rooting for a winner big dawg. Anyway, Waskom peter rolls the just above .500 Tigers.

I likes his feller!! ;)

huh... Jake done got another login lol

+1

Got to watch the WR and PP game last night and the strength of District 8 was apparent from the get go. After tonight we will have only two teams from this district left and Arp will be bouncing that ball as their pigskin season comes to an end. Everyone be safe traveling to and from the game tonight! Bye Bye for the season JJ. I know you are a die hard fan and I can respect that but "COME ON MAN", you know y'all aren't ready for whats coming!

Wellllll it's that time lady's and gentlemen! Can't wait to see the wildcat 12th man tonight in Pine Tree stadium! Them Arp boys better strap those helmets on tight tonight. I got a chance to speak with a few of the players and they seemed very focused and relaxed. The only the thing chan said was "strictly business." The coaches have done a great job all week to mentally prepare them for the rematch tonight.

I CANT WAIT!! I LOVE EAST TEXAS FOOTBALL! I wish everyone a safe ride over this evening. (Wildcats roll)