Newton vs #3 Franklin

CACTUS

Newton vs Franklin  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Newton has had Franklin's number in recent memory in the playoffs...neither team is what they used to be, which shows how good you have been when you can have a down year and still have a shot at playing for the regional championship. This one is too close to call IMO...two pretty evenly matched teams.

We knew this game was coming all year long...two great programs about to do battle...Newton is the champ of this region until someone knocks them off... If Franklin wants to be an elite program you have to win these games... I'm hoping this game will be closer than in the past... Going with the Lions in a close one

That's what I was thinking...and I'm not sure that Newton or Franklin will get past EB to get a chance to play them.

EB hasn't really played anybody and they were in a weak district. Their wins are against far less talented teams than what Newton and Franklin have faced so far. I doubt if they could beat Franklin, much less Newton ... just my opinion .....

No doubt there are tough teams for Newton to play. A couple still in the hunt is from Newtons district 11 which says a lot for the district. I said Newton can play with any team in D2 and that no team in D2 gonna have it easy with Newton. I didn't say Newton was unbeatable.One game at a time and respect for every team.

• Like 1

Going to take Franklin in this one, went and saw that Newton vs Marlin game in Palestine if Marlin had executed on couple of those times in the red zone it would have been a another ball game. Think Franklin is just steam rolling over everyone right now, and that offense will be clicking on all cylinders against the Eagles.