Still One Of The Best Uniforms/ Logos Of All Time

Stoney

There is a silver looking version Dave that is pretty slick too. Houston should have had a Cleveland deal where Houston kept the rights to the Oilers legacy. The Texans logos and unis are very very basic to me.

Here's a little known fact I discovered yesterday out of curiosity... The "Packers" of Green Bay were named after the Indian Packing Company of Green Bay Wisconsin. The company donated $500.00 to purchase uniforms for the team & did so with the requirement that the team be called "The Packers"... The rest is history!

• Like 1

Here's a little known fact I discovered yesterday out of curiosity... The "Packers" of Green Bay were named after the Indian Packing Company of Green Bay Wisconsin. The company donated $500.00 to purchase uniforms for the team & did so with the requirement that the team be called "The Packers"... The rest is history!

They have some of the ugliest uniforms in the NFL. I wonder if the inspiration behind them was a used baby diaper.

• 5 months later...

There is a silver looking version Dave that is pretty slick too. Houston should have had a Cleveland deal where Houston kept the rights to the Oilers legacy. The Texans logos and unis are very very basic to me.

I'll say one thing, if I was picking the greatest of all time, I'd have 34 as one of my running backs.

• 2 weeks later...

Such a great look. I think I could tolerate the Texans uniforms more if they used the Luv Ya Blue. That navy blue/crimson look is garbage.

I'm also partial to the classic '60s Chargers unis. Dunno why they went to a darker blue. Considering how hot it gets in SoCal you'd think they'd want something cooler.

john_hadl_1969_09_28.jpg

The Baby Blue and the Luv Ya Blue are iconic. The Texans look is very basic and ordinary looking. Texans should trade JJ Watt to the Titans for the whole old Oilers history and logos. Bring back the Oil Derrick!!!

• Like 2