Still One Of The Best Uniforms/ Logos Of All Time

Stoney

I would sacrifice my firstborn to see that happen. Sadly, unless Tennessee makes a drastic change with their color scheme, it won't ever happen...

Yeah, I know, I've heard that before, and it never makes sense to me. There are teams with similiar color schemes. The current Texans are similar to the Broncos. The Raiders and Panthers are different only because of teal blue. The Chargers and Rams colors were almost identical for years. Even the old Oilers and Dolphins were quite similar, though Miami used aqua/orange instead of blue/red.

I do think Tennessee is due for an overhaul soon. There haven't been any major changes since they became the Titans. Same could be said for Houston, as there haven't been changes since the inaugural season.

Maybe they "trade" with Tennessee adopting the dark blue, and Houston printing back the light blue....

The Baby Blue and the Luv Ya Blue are iconic. The Texans look is very basic and ordinary looking. Texans should trade JJ Watt to the Titans for the whole old Oilers history and logos. Bring back the Oil Derrick!!!

I agree, the old Oilers uniforms were much better than the Texans unis ...

Is that a young Gerbil? Padres are brown and mustard or brown and orange, never ever ever that awful blue and gold monstrosity.

I've gotta find the 70s uni. It's got the numbers centered with the logo on the front. Weird look.

khhEcUf.jpg

Braves unis of the mid-80s are the greatest in baseball history. Patriotic color scheme. Iconic, and yet sadly underrated, due to the team's relative mediocrity. The clean home whites, with classy outlined block numbers/script letters. Even the blue-on-blue road look was awesome. Its a perfect design, from the red, white, and blue trim, to the jaunty cursive A of the cap. The tasteful spacing of the outline.

It was a sad day when they went to the navy/crimson/off-gray look that has been default for so long.

Fashion Police side note: the color of uniform jerseys and pants should always match, IMO ... I have never been a fan of the batting practice top look - EVEN when my beloved Rangers do it :D

cole-hamels-mlb-san-francisco-giants-tex

• Like 1