Teague vs West

Allheartnoquit

Teague vs West  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Don't think this is uncharted waters for these lions, seniors through sophomores on this team only have a few losses each and that's counting other sports as well. They are used to winning, unselfish and are willing to put trust in the man next to him. Seem to be getting better each day and have seem to not get rattled when thongs don't quite go there way ie at one point last night think penalties were 13-1 and then a couple good plays by Rockdale just seemed to not deter them from finishing STRONG

Don't think this is uncharted waters for these lions, seniors through sophomores on this team only have a few losses each and that's counted other sports as well. They are used to winning, unselfish and are willing to put trust in the man next to him. Seem to be getting better each day and have seem to not get rattled when thongs don't quite go there way ie at one point last night think penalties were 13-1 and then a couple good plays by Rockdale just seemed to not deter them from finishing STRONG

Don't think this is uncharted waters for these lions, seniors through sophomores on this team only have a few losses each and that's counting other sports as well. They are used to winning, unselfish and are willing to put trust in the man next to him. Seem to be getting better each day and have seem to not get rattled when thongs don't quite go there way ie at one point last night think penalties were 13-1 and then a couple good plays by Rockdale just seemed to not deter them from finishing STRONG

Don't think this is uncharted waters for these lions, seniors through sophomores on this team only have a few losses each and that's counted other sports as well. They are used to winning, unselfish and are willing to put trust in the man next to him. Seem to be getting better each day and have seem to not get rattled when thongs don't quite go there way ie at one point last night think penalties were 13-1 and then a couple good plays by Rockdale just seemed to not deter them from finishing STRONG

I agree with everything you said lion719 but in football this is uncharted waters!!!!!

IMO West had trouble stopping the Troy RB in the game I watched.I do not think they can control the line of scrimmage and stop the Lions four headed rushing attack. The West QB is a do all everything player and will pose a threat to the Lions. With that said I think by the middle of the third quarter Teague's lines both the O and D will start to take its toll. #8 is a good receiver and Dancer is the 3a State Champion in the 100. Both teams have talent or they wouldn't be in this position.