5A DI R2 Regional: Longview (10-2) vs. Wylie (8-4)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (10-2) vs Wylie Pirates (8-4)  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Wylie in a close one
    • Wylie in a blow out

I LOVE IT!! I don't think they got your point; I'm laughing too hard... Posters ride the heck out of you if you don't actually attend games as if your comments don't matter... Keep talking the truth man! You don't have to attend games to speak-the-truth. Its not like LGV is rocket-science nor King for that matter. They say they like trash-talk-but when you bring it then they label you a 'jackasset"... Anyway, I'm still waiting on KING to show me what he's made of--he is a good coach BUT NOT a great 'under pressure coach'. I need him to rise to the occasion when the PRESSURE is on and become a Pressure Cooker. I'm tired of seeing this guy fall-apart under pressure/its the Pressure Cooker that causes things to fall apart then we will see a Championship...

Have you ever played for coach King?? You don't know what your talking about if you think he doesn't handle the pressure. Winning games on fake field goals, 2 point conversions, blocked field goals and several second half come from behind wins in the playoffs. I think that considers winning under pressure and I was a player a part of those victories. Teams just beat us, don't blame a great coach. The guy has more balls and certainty in pressure times than most coaches.

Have you ever played for coach King?? You don't know what your talking about if you think he doesn't handle the pressure. Winning games on fake field goals, 2 point conversions, blocked field goals and several second half come from behind wins in the playoffs. I think that considers winning under pressure and I was a player a part of those victories. Teams just beat us, don't blame a great coach. The guy has more balls and certainty in pressure times than most coaches.

nvm...

Ur wasting ur breath. Wanting to fire the best coach in ur history is just idiotic these guys don't get It. They think you can win state every year. Why do u think lufkin has taken the turn they have....coaching that's why. Fire King and we will be at home this time every year like them. King is not perfect but he consistently beats teams with more talent....summit is a good example.

Didn't you know that Longview has the most talent in the state every year?! There's NO reason we don't win state year after year. ;)

Didn't you know that Longview has the most talent in the state every year?! There's NO reason we don't win state year after year. ;)

Lol everybody thinks we do! When we lose 1 game alot of fans give up! People from Longview don't understand how good our coaches are at developing players

Yawn yawn yawn on all these Wylie youtubes.

Fully believe we're gonna blow em out of the water

I sure hope so and early. The Wylie coach did mention they are banged up....

I just don't want them to think or even have a notion that they can win the game......

I sure hope so and early. The Wylie coach did mention they are banged up....

I just don't want them to think or even have a notion that they can win the game......

Oh, they are cocky! The only way for them to be successful, is for them to take us away from"our" game. We can't forget our identity!

Yawn yawn yawn on all these Wylie youtubes.

Fully believe we're gonna blow em out of the water

Hey,,Hey,, We will have to be careful remember that game "I think it was Garland Owls and they had a record of like 6-4 I might be wrong" BUT we let those boys hang around and we were fighting for our lives and got beat in the end--that next week Lufkin played them and cut their heads off I was there and Lufin fans asked, "HOW did ya'll let this team beat you?" I just dropped my head...

• Like 1

Who said anything about firing King??? YOU CRAZY! Make no mistake pound-for-pound one of the Top ranked coaches in ETEX now in our the division he is the BEST!!! Get that through your head QUICK! I'm talking about back-to-back championship games where we saw some of the same mistakes. If he gets those things corrected then (GOOD NIGHT IRENE) (LET THE FAT LADY SING) ALL HAIL TO OLD LONGVIEW HIGH SCHOOL BABY!!!!

LASTLY, I played RB and we had a stable then Erick Faggett, Johnson, Kirk Talley, Moore, Myself, and that list went on-and-on wait I'm telling my age but we were Doug Cox boys--straight SMASH MOUTH...

Cat got ur tongue?

About what? I'm enjoying my week and I'm not worried about fools like you. So, not sure why you continue to post to me. You don't know me and you definitely don't want to know me with the bs you've been posting on here and the Lp board. Keep your drama with Marcus and 06, and keep 007 out of it. GET A LIFE and stop causing drama on the forums.

About what? I'm enjoying my week and I'm not worried about fools like you. So, not sure why you continue to post to me. You don't know me and you definitely don't want to know me with the bs you've been posting on here and the Lp board. Keep your drama with Marcus and 06, and keep 007 out of it. GET A LIFE and stop causing drama on the forums.

Why would U mention that. Just dropping in 4 a lil football talk. Wanted 2 talk about urs and 06 hatred for this Longview squad. Guess u don't want to talk about football then? 😉

Why would U mention that. Just dropping in 4 a lil football talk. Wanted 2 talk about urs and 06 hatred for this Longview squad. Guess u don't want to talk about football then?

Your posts have been so enlightening so far... Please keep up the good work.............