5A DI R2 Regional: Longview (10-2) vs. Wylie (8-4)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (10-2) vs Wylie Pirates (8-4)  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Wylie in a close one
    • Wylie in a blow out

Who said anything about firing King??? YOU CRAZY! Make no mistake pound-for-pound one of the Top ranked coaches in ETEX now in our the division he is the BEST!!! Get that through your head QUICK! I'm talking about back-to-back championship games where we saw some of the same mistakes. If he gets those things corrected then (GOOD NIGHT IRENE) (LET THE FAT LADY SING) ALL HAIL TO OLD LONGVIEW HIGH SCHOOL BABY!!!!

LASTLY, I played RB and we had a stable then Erick Faggett, Johnson, Kirk Talley, Moore, Myself, and that list went on-and-on wait I'm telling my age but we were Doug Cox boys--straight SMASH MOUTH...

I'm with in the smash mouth football my class had the same mentality. Went to practice yesterday the coaching is still the same but some of the kids mindset is different. They think cause their the Longview Lobos people are gonna lay down for them. We went full speed all the time no matter who it was. Didn't see that yesterday.

lmao. I was just about to ask that and I think wolf said he put him on ignore, but of course in lion crazy mind, y'all are buddies now and go out for drinks every weekend. Smh

WHAT!!! 84 you did not tell me that!!!! 07, Mav... did you know??.... ;) :D :rolleyes:

• Like 1

WHAT!!! 84 you did not tell me that!!!! 07, Mav... did you know??.... ;) :D :rolleyes:

I didn't know! That is why I asked if I was even there when it happened. If I recall correctly, Mavchamp called me a "w"itch that night. I guess it was just a term of endearment!

Guest Delete1

Happy Thanksgiving to alllllll LOBOS!!!!

Can't wait to hang with y'all on Saturday!

Hmm..... Dislike button lol. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

• Like 1

Guest Delete1

Good luck braving the weather today. It's awful over here in Richardson. Thank goodness we don't play until tomorrow.....in doors!

37 degrees w/ rain. Easy money!