Texas Tech @ Texas

JustAFan11

Vance Bedford and his arrogant ###### needs to go. His defense has too many holes.

The defense when healthy was holding Tech to a 51yd FG and a fluke tip drill TD.

It's no surprise that after both LBs and DTs went down that Tech was able to run the ball so well.

I realize the D gave up 48 points but this wasn't the same D that started the game.

Un'Hookem & Cook'em!

RAIDER

POWER

Un'Hookem & Cook'em!

RAIDER

POWER

Un'Hookem & Cook'em!

RAIDER

POWER

Un'Hookem & Cook'em!

RAIDER

POWER

Un'Hookem & Cook'em!

RAIDER

POWER

The defense when healthy was holding Tech to a 51yd FG and a fluke tip drill TD.

It's no surprise that after both LBs and DTs went down that Tech was able to run the ball so well.

I realize the D gave up 48 points but this wasn't the same D that started the game.

I don't buy it and I'm not going to make excuses for him. It might be different if it hasn't been happening almost every game. Where's the gap control? How does Tech walk in virtually untouched on the trick "peanut" play? Why is the backside CB and DE running across the field chasing the fake? This is stuff that is coached up in high school. There's no doubt in my mind that Coach Traylor is going nuts in his head watching some of the horrible technique by our defense... even his boy Chris Boyd.