3A Div 2 Who's Peaking?

bluetopper

Nah, I'm not worried either.....I'm just here to smack talk...by the way, I played back in the 60's and we owned EF but you don't see me on here trashing EF for what happened 50 years ago and besides no one wants to hear about what you did for me in the past....it's what are you doing for me now that gets the attention.

Yeah, it's funny that all they want to talk about is the twenty year period from about '93 to '12. We could go back another 20 years from then and really show some whoopins we put on them. To add insult to injury, we beat them all four years I was in High School, with three of the wins determining us winning the District Championship. But they DID have prettier girls in EF back then!! ;)

EF and Waskom will be playing each other for years to come, whether or not their in the same district. Ya'll are looking at this all wrong, this little corner of Texas has produced one State Champion, three finalists, and two semi-finalists to date, all since 1998, that's not bad at all.

EF and Waskom will be playing each other for years to come, whether or not their in the same district. Ya'll are looking at this all wrong, this little corner of Texas has produced one State Champion, three finalists, and two semi-finalists to date, all since 1998, that's not bad at all.

Nope not bad at all and it will be more to come I think waskom is about to make it three semi- finalists in this lil corner lol.....but that's just my opinion

Pretty good for two little Podunk towns!