Best RB Still Playing? (Statewide)

LLion22

Interested in opinions/feedback on who is the best running back still in the playoffs, all classifications and statewide? Who's is the most entertaining and fun to watch? I've seen Traion Smith from Yoe earlier this year and he has to be one of the best.

Interested in opinions/feedback on who is the best running back still in the playoffs, all classifications and statewide? Who's is the most entertaining and fun to watch? I've seen Traion Smith from Yoe earlier this year and he has to be one of the best.

You might as well say everybody you know most of the homers are staying home on this one lol

I call him "Th' Future!"If Ingram can stay healthy, he has serious potential to break All kinds of rushing records @ Carthage, which Dwight Smith currently holds!

One thing that might keep him from that is he is also really good on defense. May end up sharing some carries with 25 and others so he can play defense part/most of the time.

I gotta give Lamon Hillis some love for Pewitt. Don't know his stats for the year but he's @ 5'9/225lbs and runs real angry. He balled out against us (Winona) in the 1st round then ran for 278 yards agaimst Leonard in the 2nd round.

Octavian Burrell > Shelbyville

11 games

192 carries

2251 yards

11.7 avg.

38 td's

I was going to throw in Beckville's duo of Jacari Reed and Rahmon Mitchell, because they get the job done week in and week out. But, if I'm picking one guy that I've seen this year, Burrell is hands down the best. I've watched several players shut it off after 3 or 4 licks from our linebackers, but the harder you hit Burrell, the harder he runs. In my opinion, that kid could be successful at the next level.

I was going to throw in Beckville's duo of Jacari Reed and Rahmon Mitchell, because they get the job done week in and week out. But, if I'm picking one guy that I've seen this year, Burrell is hands down the best. I've watched several players shut it off after 3 or 4 licks from our linebackers, but the harder you hit Burrell, the harder he runs. In my opinion, that kid could be successful at the next level.

Burrell's stats are out of this world, but seeing him in person is even more impressive. I've seen him drag defenders an extra 4,5 or 6 yards when others would have gone down. He also is an honor student and respectful kid, a joy to root for.

• Like 1