Cameron Yoemen vs Teague Lions 3AD1 Region 3 'ship game

WhosYoeDaddy

Cameron vs Teague 3AD1 Region 3  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take Region 3?

Traion is good but he doesn't like to get hit. Teague will light him up.

I loves getting in the thick of things AND he'll carry 5 defenders with him. That being said, this will be a good game but I think it will be Yoe's game. Teague is a great team, lots of talent. But this Yoe team likes to grind things out. I'm impressed with the way Smitherman is improving every week as quarterback, our defense pulls it out in crunch time. But the biggest key is our coach Rick Rhodes. No one better at adjustments and getting his team prepared

This will be a great game...two good teams...if it's close I would go with the Yoe, they just always seem to find a way to win... That's what championship teams do... Teague will have to jump on them early and don't let up if they want to win and I don't want to hear that #### about Smith don't like to get hit... The kid has over 7000 yards rushing and over 100 tds in his high school career... He is one of the top 25 running backs in the history of texas high school football.. That is the facts and I believe he can take a hit and deliver a hit. Can't wait for Friday

Traion doesn't like to get hit? he will run you over ask Grandview, Cameron does more than run, and either way Teague wont be able to stop Traion you will see again Friday.

u right about not stopping him just limit him like we did last year. One thing u don't have this year that killed us last year on both sides of the ball is "#14". I know Yoe will be the favorite and very hard to beat but I know my Lions is up to the challenge. It's going to be a great game in Waco come Friday and it's a great day to be a Teague Lion

Let me rephrase my earlier post. Smith is hard to hit. He is very elusive for a big back. He is one of if not the best RB in 3A. I believe this game was destined to happen since the beginning of the year. Yoe is a great football team but so is Teague. This is how Texas high school football is supposed to be. Should be a great game. I apologize, should have worded it different.

Cameron's smith will not have 100 yards rushing against Teague. Idk if anyone has this season or will.....the only way cameron wins this game is if smitherman plays out of his mind. You will not be able to run the ball will smith. You are going to have throw dump off passes to him to get him in the game....Smith will not beat Teague and you can take that to the bank.

Cameron is the best and rick knows this about the lions he will come up with something.

This will be a slug fest. Weather forecast is perfect!

I first saw T Smith at Jerry's World when he literally took the state game over in the 2nd half his Soph year. He not only likes contact, he delivers it a lot! He is a monster RB; but he hasn't met Teague's front 7 on D yet. I think Smith will get some, but he'll be contained. Smitherman being able to run & find open receivers, & the Yoe D not letting Shepherd run wild, will be the key for Yoe. Teague being able to be two dimensional on offense, limiting the special teams mistakes, & getting enough stops on D will be the key for the Lions. This should be a great one!

Teague has a aggressive team defense, the only small weakness would be part of the secondary, Cameron Yoe does not have the team or defense they had a year ago but what they do have is knowing how to win ( been there done that) Teague will win this game because of there mentality one game at a time and there very physical play on the line especially in the 2nd half. Should be one of the best high school playoff games remaining. Anyone know who is home team?

Let me rephrase my earlier post. Smith is hard to hit. He is very elusive for a big back. He is one of if not the best RB in 3A. I believe this game was destined to happen since the beginning of the year. Yoe is a great football team but so is Teague. This is how Texas high school football is supposed to be. Should be a great game. I apologize, should have worded it different.

Lol you wrote it. Your two statements are not even close. Just say you don't know what you're talking about and we can all ignore the rest of your posts...