Cameron Yoemen vs Teague Lions 3AD1 Region 3 'ship game

WhosYoeDaddy

Cameron vs Teague 3AD1 Region 3  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take Region 3?

Lol you wrote it. Your two statements are not even close. Just say you don't know what you're talking about and we can all ignore the rest of your posts...

lol. This coming from you, the biggest clown on the forum. Please ignore the rest of my posts because I am surely going to ignore yours. This is the first and last time I will engage you. I am way out of your league.

• Like 1

lol. This coming from you, the biggest clown on the forum. Please ignore the rest of my posts because I am surely going to ignore yours. This is the first and last time I will engage you. I am way out of your league.

You're only a clown when your entire fan base of posters disagrees with you... I.e. Your post about #24...

u right about not stopping him just limit him like we did last year. One thing u don't have this year that killed us last year on both sides of the ball is "#14". I know Yoe will be the favorite and very hard to beat but I know my Lions is up to the challenge. It's going to be a great game in Waco come Friday and it's a great day to be a Teague Lion

How awesome is it that we have a RB that is so good that 150+ rushing yards is considered limiting him? Awesome!!

Cameron's smith will not have 100 yards rushing against Teague. Idk if anyone has this season or will.....the only way cameron wins this game is if smitherman plays out of his mind. You will not be able to run the ball will smith. You are going to have throw dump off passes to him to get him in the game....Smith will not beat Teague and you can take that to the bank.

Cameron is the best and rick knows this about the lions he will come up with something.

I can't wait to come back to this post next Friday night.

How awesome is it that we have a RB that is so good that 150+ rushing yards is considered limiting him? Awesome!!

he might be the factor this year but last year in our game he wasn't. #14 beat us on both sides of the ball. Yall have a excellent coaching staff that will have yall prepared to win but so do we. It's gonna be a rumble in the jungle come Friday night

I can't wait to come back to this post next Friday night.

I hope I can

The people saying Cameron isn't as good of a team this year as they were last year are just absolutely clueless. This Yoemen team is better in pretty much every single area except maybe XP/FG. Wayyyy better team this year than last year. Have just played much better competition in the playoffs this year up to this point.

You're seriously clueless if you think they aren't as good, and know nothing about them. They returned everyone except for Sims (who was really good) but have done a spectacular job filling his position. They're much better and far more experienced than last years team.

he might be the factor this year but last year in our game he wasn't. #14 beat us on both sides of the ball. Yall have a excellent coaching staff that will have yall prepared to win but so do we. It's gonna be a rumble in the jungle come Friday night

He had over 150 rushing yards!! How is that not a factor?!??

While I disagree with you homegrown about #24 not being a factor last year, he ran all over y'all in the 2nd half, I do believe Teague can win. Hit Yoe in the mouth and they'll start laying down. Try and limit 18's touches, get some pressure on the QB. Be ready for a 2nd half push and try to outlast them. I don't believe they are as good as they were last year. However, their depth is unreal. I don't know whether to credit their staff or town gene pool, but putting 22 kids on the field and not having an absolute glaring weakness at any position is nothing short of amazing at the 3A level. It does help they are one of the biggest in the 3A, but that's really a non factor, not many good 4As can do that. Teague has good depth as well, but if this game is close at the end, Yoe depth may take its toll on Teague.

let me stress it again he wasn't "THE" factor

He might not have scored the most TD's, but 150+ yards and a TD is certainly a factor in a game. That'll wear the defense down.

And Sims may be gone, but Sicory Smith (in my opinion) is even more dynamic than Sims was.

While I disagree with you homegrown about #24 not being a factor last year, he ran all over y'all in the 2nd half, I do believe Teague can win. Hit Yoe in the mouth and they'll start laying down. Try and limit 18's touches, get some pressure on the QB. Be ready for a 2nd half push and try to outlast them. I don't believe they are as good as they were last year. However, their depth is unreal. I don't know whether to credit their staff or town gene pool, but putting 22 kids on the field and not having an absolute glaring weakness at any position is nothing short of amazing at the 3A level. It does help they are one of the biggest in the 3A, but that's really a non factor, not many good 4As can do that. Teague has good depth as well, but if this game is close at the end, Yoe depth may take its toll on Teague.

If there was ever a time the Yoemen would lay down, it would've been in the 2nd quarter against Malakoff. There's honestly nothing you can do to get them to lay down. Win or lose, those boys will absolutely never quit. Good luck with that strategy

He might not have scored the most TD's, but 150+ yards and a TD is certainly a factor in a game. That'll wear the defense down.

And Sims may be gone, but Sicory Smith (in my opinion) is even more dynamic than Sims was.

This time last year, I disagree. Simms is better this time last year than than sicory is right now. I think Sicory will end up being more dynamic by the time he graduates though.

This time last year, I disagree. Simms is better this time last year than than sicory is right now. I think Sicory will end up being more dynamic by the time he graduates though.

Well from a stats standpoint, Sicory is above Sima at this point last year in both yards, and TD's. Any time he touches the ball, it's a TD waiting to happen. Whether that be offense or special teams.

I was impressed last year with yoe qb play very smart, tough nosed kid that made several plays especially on 4th down, Smith is a beast and did most damage last year in 2ND half probably equally his talent, yoe wearing down teague and teague adjustment to try and cover Sims. Seems like smitherton is getting better each game and gaining confidence. It will take a complete effort in all phases for teague to win, and we have to be a little more unpredictable on offense, can't have mistakes like the past two weeks... A fumbled snap on two against Rockdale and fumbling numerous times against West. Have to take advantage of each possession. By the way really enjoy listening to yoe commentators do a good objective job

Being a Malakoff fan I hope whichever team wins this game goes on to win state. After seeing both of these teams play I believe if Teague will shutdown number 18 from Yoe they will win. If they don't Yoe will win. Also like someone said earlier if it is a close game late in the fourth quarter Yoe will probably win because they are more experienced and have a lot more depth

Fellas, I never said Smith wasn't "A" factor instead I said he wasn't "THE" factor in Cameron's win over us last year. I respect everything about his play and the kid is a great RB. I just think that the run game won't beat us and that another will have to step up to beat us like #14 did last year. #18 might be the one but my bet is that he won't come close to doing what Simms did to us last year. To be the best you have to beat the best and Cameron Yoe my Teague Lions are coming for yall and it won't be easy to get the win. Good Luck and whoever wins this game please go on and win STATE.

As a High School football fan I was hoping and praying for this game. I have a friend we call Pappy Pratt that is in his 70s I play golf with him every weekend. I told him I would carry him to this game if it happened. I'm really for Teague seeing Westwood is in the same district but he is from Cameron. He keeps up with them the best he can but can't travel well so I'm going to bring him and have to sit on Cameron's side. Can't wait to see this game.