Cameron Yoemen vs Teague Lions 3AD1 Region 3 'ship game

WhosYoeDaddy

Cameron vs Teague 3AD1 Region 3  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take Region 3?

All you have to do is look at the stats of both these teams to see they match up very close. Yoe is right this is new territory for Teague, but from all the post from Yoe faithful you can tell that there may be a little bit of worry on there part maybe because Teague does match up with them better than anyone else except malakoff (probably just bad game for yoe) you do have to look at the Rockdale /Teague game when it comes to Cameron/Teague upcoming game. I would think Rockdale knows Yoe pretty good. Anyway it comes down to who wants it more and THE DREADED TURNOVER FACTOR. This does seem to be one of the better post on smoaky right now and will probably get better as the week goes on. Teague does have unfinished business and seems to be very focused, and also Cameron Yoe might should have a little bit of worry on what they wish for to. You never know.

• Like 1

I've seen Teague play twice this year, and can honestly say, without the homerism inside of me, that there isn't one single position battle they win against the Yoemen. That may change Friday night, but as of now, I'd take every single Yoemen unit over Teague's, hands down, without a single doubt in my mind.

I know 2 position for sure where Teague is better...the QB position and anyone matched up against 75 Ryan Mitchell (state power lifting champ) (squats over 800 pounds) but I'm not a coach just a fan.

Not sure you can go by the scores when these two played our Tigers 2 different sets of circumstances. But seeing both teams play I believe it will be a very close game with the team that makes the fewest mistakes coming out on top. I think Special Teams will play a key roll in this one. With that said I will have to go with our Dist. brothers and say Teague by 2.

• Like 1

Also Malakoff put up 40+ on Yoe and scored only a single Touchdown on that Lion Defense LoL

Stop being a dummy, big part of Malakoffs offense is throwing the ball. Yoe fans- Teague beat Malakoff the same night y'all scored 28 on Florence if that tells you anything. I can remember my buddy saying they almost didn't make it to the game because roads were flooding. Pretty sure it monsooned the entire game, so stop acting like Teague "held Malakoff to 7." The rain held Malakoff to 7.

• Like 1

Yoe is right this is new territory for Teague, but from all the post from Yoe faithful you can tell that there may be a little bit of worry on there part maybe because Teague does match up with them better than anyone else except malakoff (probably just bad game for yoe) ......and also Cameron Yoe might should have a little bit of worry on what they wish for to. You never know.

Worry??? I think not. I, and others, have said many times before......Yoe teams have been in this position about 20 times over the last 4 years. We don't worry, we prepare. You should always be wary of any upcoming opponent, that is only natural. I think 'worry' is a bit of a strong word that is not in the Yoe vernacular. Does Teague match up well......absolutely, but we have had plenty of other teams that matched up well over the years, and other teams that the general public thought matched up even better. Ultimate outcome......Cameron win. I still have to give the edge to Cameron despite any shortcomings they have, because they always get it done no matter what.

Good luck to both teams!! Can't wait for Friday, then our young men can settle this on the field!!

Stop being a dummy, big part of Malakoffs offense is throwing the ball. Yoe fans- Teague beat Malakoff the same night y'all scored 28 on Florence if that tells you anything. I can remember my buddy saying they almost didn't make it to the game because roads were flooding. Pretty sure it monsooned the entire game, so stop acting like Teague "held Malakoff to 7." The rain held Malakoff to 7.

u act like nobody knew that. We played West in just as bad of weather and they did a heck of alot better job then Malakoff did.

u act like nobody knew that. We played West in just as bad of weather and they did a heck of alot better job then Malakoff did.

I made this comment because Kenneth kept boasting about holding Malakoff to 7. He actually commented on it twice. You and I both know, under normal weather conditions, Teague doesn't hold Malakoff to 7.

As far as West doing a better job, I wouldn't doubt it, it's the 3rd round of the playoffs... That matters to high school kids.

I would believe that a district championship would matter to high-school kids aswell,not to mention avoiding the 3 time defending state champs in round 2. Was at the game and it wasn't a monsoon, yes it rained hard some of the time but it didn't rain for big chunks of time as well.

You can't be one dimensional if you going to play deep in the playoffs. There is going to be bad weather. In the games y'all are talking about Teague would have loved to pass some to open other areas up but choose to play it close to the vest. They did have one big pass play in the West game. Friday game with West was played in much tougher conditions than the Malakoff game because of the wind, cold and wind chill around 28-30.

Grandview would beat Teague by 14-21. I don't really expect this game to be all that close.

slappy i was replying to this comment. I am sure the weather is why west lost as well huh? This Defense is a lot better than last year. Everybody knew we needed to focus on the Defense. Whether you want to believe it or not the Defense was a major factor in all games this year. I think you are underestimating the defense, and of course The Teague Lions! That is nothing new with your posts you big dummy lmao

You better believe Coach Osborne and them Teague Lions will be well prepared. They know its going to be a battle, but they aint scared and will show up ready to play some smashmouth football!

Well, tell the Lions they better get Plenty of Rest...

Because they are about to Play the Best

OF

ALL

TIME

in Class 3A Texas High School Football History...

Well, tell the Lions they better get Plenty of Rest...

Because they are about to Play the Best

OF

ALL

TIME

in Class 3A Texas High School Football History...

Good to hear from you Cream. You used to give those Daingerfield and Tatum posters heck. Lol