Cameron Yoemen vs Teague Lions 3AD1 Region 3 'ship game

WhosYoeDaddy

Cameron vs Teague 3AD1 Region 3  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take Region 3?

No he cannot. He runs about like skinner throws. Apples and oranges there, but to say his passing ability is on the same level as running ability is absurd. I'm beginning to think you're the village dummy, even your homies disagree with most every opinion you have regarding the game.

He can throw the football but i dont think he has had to much this year.

Just curios how many state championships or state appearances? or how many semi final round or even quarter final round?

The '80s were good for the Yoemen- champs in '81 with deep appearances to the quarters an semis several times under Coach Tobu York all as 3A. Then the Yoemen made 4 championship appearances in the past 5 years, winning 3 of those

I would believe that a district championship would matter to high-school kids aswell,not to mention avoiding the 3 time defending state champs in round 2. Was at the game and it wasn't a monsoon, yes it rained hard some of the time but it didn't rain for big chunks of time as well.

Not a monsoon but enough for the Yoemen to keep it on the ground. And anyone knows, you can't play well if you're one dimensional. That's why it was a close game. However, good weather on Friday means the Yoemen can pass to our three receivers and run it with Traion. Or smitherman can run as he's been doing more and more

not like skinner and not as good as he is at running, bottom line. Teague's passing game is limited to short passes, nothing down the field

Sheppard doesnt have to throw the ball much, he has wheels, and Yes Skinner could pass better, but do you realize that sheppards passing pct is .662. I would say thats a pretty good passing pct. That doesnt matter but you are fooled if you think he cant pass. Are you saying Sheppard cant run like Skinner? I like your way of thinking. Lmao i think maybe you are the idiot in everybodys village. LoL

What I want to point out is this- Teague has wanted Cameron all year. Been hearing on tv all season. The Yoemen want a 4th title. BIG DIFFERENCE. So if it sounds like Teague wants this more, think again. They've just been talking about the Yoemen while our boys are keeping their eyes on the prize. Plus, the Yoemen know how to keep control and do what it takes to grind it out.

You can't do head to head match ups either. Especially this late in the year. Or where Cameron/ Rockdale are concerned. That's one of the biggest rivals in Texas history dating back to the '50s. Records go out the window for that game because both teams pull out all the stops. If one team had no wins and the other was undefeated for 50 years, it would still be a toss up. That's how hard both teams fight for that game

What I want to point out is this- Teague has wanted Cameron all year. Been hearing on tv all season. The Yoemen want a 4th title. BIG DIFFERENCE. So if it sounds like Teague wants this more, think again. They've just been talking about the Yoemen while our boys are keeping their eyes on the prize. Plus, the Yoemen know how to keep control and do what it takes to grind it out.

You can't do head to head match ups either. Especially this late in the year. Or where Cameron/ Rockdale are concerned. That's one of the biggest rivals in Texas history dating back to the '50s. Records go out the window for that game because both teams pull out all the stops. If one team had no wins and the other was undefeated for 50 years, it would still be a toss up. That's how hard both teams fight for that game

One game at a time. Teague wants the Gold just as bad. The only team The Lions are getting ready for is the Yoe. No Doubt. One at a time fellas. #UnfinishedBusiness#RoadToTheGold

All the Teague naysayers need to look at Teague's STATS 2nd half dominance on making adjustments and holding teams to very low scores, Every game except Mexia which was the first of season. So enough with Yoe's coaching. There are other teams who know how to adjust as we'll .

+1

Here's the match up I've waited to see since last November.

I believe the Lions will key in on Traion Smith and make the QB beat them. If they can apply the same pressure they did against West and Rockdale, Teague will be in position to have a lot of success against the Yoemen. I know the QB can run it a little bit but he's not as big of a threat as Nickerson was from last season which I think plays in Teague's favor. I look for the Yoe to key in on Shepherd and the Lions' RBs and make Teague beat them passing and in good weather Shepherd throws the ball good enough against any defense. Go look at the passes against Rockdale slappy. I do believe it'll be a tougher task against the Yoe but it's not like it's impossible either. I believe Cameron was the more complete team last year and I believe the Lions are the more complete team this year and I believe that will be the difference once again come Friday night.

Teague 41

Cameron 30

• Like 1

Here's the match up I've waited to see since last November.

I believe the Lions will key in on Traion Smith and make the QB beat them. If they can apply the same pressure they did against West and Rockdale, Teague will be in position to have a lot of success against the Yoemen. I know the QB can run it a little bit but he's not as big of a threat as Nickerson was from last season which I think plays in Teague's favor. I look for the Yoe to key in on Shepherd and the Lions' RBs and make Teague beat them passing and in good weather Shepherd throws the ball good enough against any defense. Go look at the passes against Rockdale slappy. I do believe it'll be a tougher task against the Yoe but it's not like it's impossible either. I believe Cameron was the more complete team last year and I believe the Lions are the more complete team this year and I believe that will be the difference once again come Friday night.

Teague 41

Cameron 30

+1 thats right

I love how we keep getting doubted week after week. People truly have believed every week of these playoffs that the Yoemen would go down. Is that what they all truly believed, or is that just people tired of us winning so much and wishing for us to lose? Either way, we are the champs, and I have absolutely no single doubt in my mind that the Yoemen will win this game. Last week against an extremely powerful Grandview team, I saw all I needed to see in regards to this Yoemen team. They may be the most complete team they've had the past 4 years, and I can't wait for them to prove all of you doubters wrong.

Same result, just a different year. Yoemen roll on, leaving all of the haters and doubters in tears!!!

THS Stat CYHS Nat Avg

372.7 Rushing Yards P/G 254.7 182.3

103.7 Passing Yards P/G 183.9 118.2

476.3 Total Yards P/G 438.6 299.3

90.3 Tackles P/G 92.6 55.3

1.3 Sacks P/G 2.6 1.5

43.4 Points P/G 44.5 25.4

62 Pancake Blocks - 35

Player Stat Comparison

THS Stat CYHS

#10 Shepherd

Rushing Yards P/G #24 Smith

#10 Shepherd

Passing Yards P/G #10 Smitherman

#10 Shepherd

Total Yards P/G #24 Smith

#51 Crawford

Tackles P/G #50 Luna

#22 Busby

Sacks P/G #44 Valdez

#10 Shepherd

Points P/G #24 Smith

#56 Lafoy

Pancake Blocks Should Be A Great One

Good to hear from you Cream. You used to give those Daingerfield and Tatum posters heck. Lol

I liked messing with those Daingerfield and Tatum folks. They each had a Lot of Winning Tradition.

The Teague folks are Good People. But, in the words of Conway Twitty;

"You've Never Been This Far Before"

So I got to be gentle with 'em...

I liked messing with those Daingerfield and Tatum folks. They each had a Lot of Winning Tradition.

The Teague folks are Good People. But, in the words of Conway Twitty;

"You've Never Been This Far Before"

So I got to be gentle with 'em...

Lol, but we all wear big boy pants. No holds barred. Lol