Cameron Yoemen vs Teague Lions 3AD1 Region 3 'ship game

WhosYoeDaddy

Cameron vs Teague 3AD1 Region 3  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take Region 3?

Why are you so confident in your physical ability? Have you fought a lot? I'm confident too, but fighting is illegal. When it comes to fighting for me, I fight till the death. Are you willing to enter that sort of match with me?

There is a gym that lets you fight....its a mma gym but they let anyone fight if Yall wanna go just giving Yall a spot I'll bring the popcorn

Why are you so confident in your physical ability? Have you fought a lot? I'm confident too, but fighting is illegal. When it comes to fighting for me, I fight till the death. Are you willing to enter that sort of match with me?

the man that owns the freestone boxing gym is like my brother and we can box there where it's legal. R u down with that?

The guy has done a great job, not denying that at all. It's just funny that ya'll are crowning him king of kings and he's not even done with 2 years of coaching. He has coached at Teague before, correct? Why weren't his teams making deep runs into the playoffs then? Maybe because he was coaching some of you guys, is that it? That would make sense. Keyboard warriors

I played for Coach Osborne, he is a hell of a coach and turned our program around in the 90s. IMO he should of been the Head Coach. I guess you dont know much about how he turned a losing season around when.he took over the 8th grade program in 93. One thing is for sure he will have these boys ready to play some smash mouth football. I always wondered when Teague was going thru all the Coaches why they didnt hand the helm to Coach Osborne. When.he took over I knew the Defense would improve, and nobody on the squad would be soft. I dont think Coach gets into all of this talking bs. They will do their talking on Friday Nights!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

I played for Coach Osborne, he is a hell of a coach and turned our program around in the 90s. IMO he should of been the Head Coach. I guess you dont know much about how he turned a losing season around when.he took over the 8th grade program in 93. One thing is for sure he will have these boys ready to play some smash mouth football. I always wondered when Teague was going thru all the Coaches why they didnt hand the helm to Coach Osborne. When.he took over I knew the Defense would improve, and nobody on the squad would be soft. I dont think Coach gets into all of this talking bs. They will do their talking on Friday Nights!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

Turned the 8th grade program around in '93? lmao wow! You are something else guy! I used to hate reading through your garbage, now I can't wait to open it up and see what kind of nonsense you can come up with. You're being funny, right? Surely you are, got to be!

Yeah i am being funny. LoL He is one hell of a Coach, anybody that says otherwise is misinformed. You get on these threads and call people names, and down Teague every chance you get. You have been wrong 90% of the time. You are wrong again. Anytime somebody says anything about Teague you say its garbage. LoL. I like how you hate the Lions with a passion, so much that you get on every thread with your garbage. Didnt you say Malakoff would beat Teague? Or Rockdale? Or West? Or any other big game for that matter? Yes Coach Osborne is a jammed up Coach, and whether you want to believe it or not there is no doubt he will have his troops ready to battle. You called me an idiot in the village. My friend you would be the weakest link in the village LoL

• Like 1

Mr. Chuck Rollins you sir are a complete ####. You're a funny guy seriously. You better bring your bait and hook is all I can tell ya if you're going to step in the ring with HG. Got to go up there an get my work out in this evening. Tell you're wife my buddy from Waxahachie said he sure misses her in Ellis County

• Like 1

he says that because he knows everyone from Henderson county are just as tired of his antics as Teague folk are. Just be glad that it's MALAKOFF that he supports. In the words of Colonel Sanders in regards of slappy post last 3 years, " Slappy wrong again"

I'm sure it's nice fishing for a living slappy but does it just #### to be you? I mean a grown man as worried about Teague as you are might need to be in DePaul over in Waco. Don't worry I'm sure you're ole lady will get taken care of while you get right

• Like 1

he says that because he knows everyone from Henderson county are just as tired of his antics as Teague folk are. Just be glad that it's MALAKOFF that he supports. In the words of Colonel Sanders in regards of slappy post last 3 years, " Slappy wrong again"

I'm sure it's nice fishing for a living slappy but does it just #### to be you? I mean a grown man as worried about Teague as you are might need to be in DePaul over in Waco. Don't worry I'm sure you're ole lady will get taken care of while you get right

+1

:)

Who gets the television rights?

David Smoak and the rest of the Smoakhouse crew LOL.....naw but seriously, we Teague folks should know better than to respond to Rollins' garbage, but at the same time it's hard not too. You and Mike (other Malakoff supporter) do a good job of ignoring the ignorant SOB. I shouldn't gotten on a personal level but I won't apologize for it either. I know of several people from players to players' parents, to coaches to friends of mine that he's personally attacked and really needs to be hit in the mouth.

Coach Osborn reminds me of the spartan that talks about the beautiful death. Looking for someone equal to the task. The Lions will be ready, give 100 percent, let the chips fall where they may, hold our heads high, learn from the experience, shake hands acknowledging the yoemen and move on, getting to work. NOW I BELIEVE IT WILL BE THE STATE SEMIFINALS

Spectacular post. However, I can't remember or imagine Rhoades saying that when he knew he still had to play Rockdale who had already beaten us that year. But great post. No doubt I'll be rooting for Teague the rest of the way if they win as well.

I was thinking this myself. That Rockdale game was on every Yoemen's radar. The attendance at that game proved as much. THAT was our obstacle especially after losing to them in regular season