Cameron Yoemen vs Teague Lions 3AD1 Region 3 'ship game

WhosYoeDaddy

Cameron vs Teague 3AD1 Region 3  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take Region 3?

I was thinking this myself. That Rockdale game was on every Yoemen's radar. The attendance at that game proved as much. THAT was our obstacle especially after losing to them in regular season

It was an after the season quote in the Waco paper or somewhere talking about Yoes run to the Championship.

This was the quote player is talking about from Coach Rhoades' article from Waco Trib when he was selected Coach of the Year last January

"The thing I was really proud of In that game was we were playing a really good team, and we go ahead of them, Rhoades said. Then they came back and got ahead of us, but our kids responded well, came back and scored a couple touchdowns. When we did that, I thought maybe we had a pretty special team and maybe we could go all the way."

This was the quote player is talking about from Coach Rhoades' article from Waco Trib when he was selected Coach of the Year last January

"The thing I was really proud of In that game was we were playing a really good team, and we go ahead of them, Rhoades said. Then they came back and got ahead of us, but our kids responded well, came back and scored a couple touchdowns. When we did that, I thought maybe we had a pretty special team and maybe we could go all the way."

Thanks Bud,

David Smoak and the rest of the Smoakhouse crew LOL.....naw but seriously, we Teague folks should know better than to respond to Rollins' garbage, but at the same time it's hard not too. You and Mike (other Malakoff supporter) do a good job of ignoring the ignorant SOB. I shouldn't gotten on a personal level but I won't apologize for it either. I know of several people from players to players' parents, to coaches to friends of mine that he's personally attacked and really needs to be hit in the mouth.

I know Chuck Rollins personally and he could care less about Teague, TX. You're a GROWN man letting an Internet persona get under your skin to the point where you're ready to fight. Get a life redneck

Oh so now that's not who you are. And me get a life?? Lol that's funny considering you have personally attacked numerous folks including kids and if I'm a no life redneck because I exposed a man who's TRIED to expose people in a town but fails because he doesn't know who's who and doesn't have any accuracy in his attacks. How about you get a life and go support the private school your kids go too instead of getting on a forum where people in Malakoff, Mabank, Teague, ect have nothing to do with you. There I'm done, try to twist it and turn it into your favor but you sir have been exposed and it's time to move on. If you want to play the attack game slapnut I'm here till the cows come home

I know Chuck Rollins personally and he could care less about Teague, TX. You're a GROWN man letting an Internet persona get under your skin to the point where you're ready to fight. Get a life redneck

I tried to tell you that you were the biggest clown on this forum but you wouldn't listen. lol! Nobody, and I mean NOBODY respects your opinion. Not Yoe fans, or Teague fans. Just go away and hope that your team is relevent next year!

By the way, I'm a redneck and proud of it. Sounds like I'm going to have to stand in line to get to you. Just have a little pride and go away.

• Like 1

Am I hurting yalls feelings? I'm sorry guys. Please accept my apology. Heaven forbid someone have a different opinion than that of someone's from Tig, TX. Don't worry though, I won't bother y'all anymore. I've never personally attacked kids either, just adults that act like kids.

By the way, I'm a redneck and proud of it. Sounds like I'm going to have to stand in line to get to you. Just have a little pride and go away.

Not cool to be a redneck, maybe we have different opinions of what a redneck is...

Am I hurting yalls feelings? I'm sorry guys. Please accept my apology. Heaven forbid someone have a different opinion than that of someone's from Tig, TX. Don't worry though, I won't bother y'all anymore. I've never personally attacked kids either, just adults that act like kids.

Not cool to be a redneck, maybe we have different opinions of what a redneck is...

There you go trying to twist into you're favor like I knew you would slapnut. Outta all the garbage you have said about this town past 4 years and counting, you're arrogant little minded self is going to act like it's all about a difference in opinion than the people on Teague, Tx. So you never have attacked Homegrown's kids on here? And never attacked Coach Osborn when he was hired?

And no feelings hurt here, you can twist that too but I won't apologize for being fed up with your garbage over the last few years and if you want to continue this, you'll be glad you didn't because you will want to kill me if you want to continue because I know more than you think I do slappy good day sir

I guess you do have a different opinion. I love my life. Talking a little trash about HS football is fun, but you take it too far! You call people names, talk bad about coaches, fans, and anything else you can think of. It's too bad that your team is not still in it, but that doesn't mean you have to bad mouth the ones that are. Just state your opinion in a respectful way and go with it. Man, I'm actually glad that I'm a redneck and not you. It must really #### to be you with all the hate you spew.

Definately not taking anything away from Teague, but I think he was meaning the team was special for coming back and not giving up. Because he has said several times since last year that Rockdale was our biggest obstacle in the playoffs. And that's mainly because Rockdale/ Cameron is a battle year in, year out. It's crazy. and we had already lost to them once last year

Definately not taking anything away from Teague, but I think he was meaning the team was special for coming back and not giving up. Because he has said several times since last year that Rockdale was our biggest obstacle in the playoffs. And that's mainly because Rockdale/ Cameron is a battle year in, year out. It's crazy. and we had already lost to them once last year

No one thought Yall lose again tho to Rockdale. Yall were still finding yalls self I bet if Yall play week 10 or 11 against them Yall wouldn't of ever lost to them

I hope they get a good set of officials for this game. Let the boys play football, but make them keep it clean. This is a huge grudge match for both teams. Don't kill it with poor officiating. Any word on who is home and visitor?

Don't even get me started on that subject...

Pulling for you to get another step closer to the 4 Yoemen. Wildcats for Yoemen!!

Y'all feel free to roll down I-35 Friday night and come hang out with us! It may not get mentioned as much as it should, but we saw in 2010 all the Milano and Rogers letterjackets and Buckholtz and Rosebud-Lott caps, etc, in our stands in Mansfield - and we appreciate y'all. Y'all are welcome any time! Come on!

If the Teague Lions win, I hope they make it worth it. Because it ain't just about this game. If you wanna just play football, you can show up on an empty lot any Saturday you feel like it, play 6-on-6, 7-on-7, whatever, skip the drills and having to worry about keeping your grades up. The whole reason a serious football player even gets up early that first morning of summer practice and goes to the fieldhouse and puts in all the work with his brothers, always pushing one another, is to play sixteen games and be the last team standing. Brock is THE beast this year. You better want to get to Houston and lace up your cleats and strap on your helmet to lay them down.