Cameron Yoemen vs Teague Lions 3AD1 Region 3 'ship game

WhosYoeDaddy

Cameron vs Teague 3AD1 Region 3  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take Region 3?

If the Teague Lions win, I hope they make it worth it. Because it ain't just about this game. If you wanna just play football, you can show up on an empty lot any Saturday you feel like it, play 6-on-6, 7-on-7, whatever, skip the drills and having to worry about keeping your grades up. The whole reason a serious football player even gets up early that first morning of summer practice and goes to the fieldhouse and puts in all the work with his brothers, always pushing one another, is to play sixteen games and be the last team standing. Brock is THE beast this year. You better want to get to Houston and lace up your cleats and strap on your helmet to lay them down.

They won't make it this year IMO I believe mineola will make it back on that side of the bracket. Brock is legit but I just think mineola has the team and talent to make it out of that half of the bracket.

Where is T smith going to play???? Seriously any offers and why not if he doesn't have any???? It is absolutely crazy to think no one has heard where this guy is going?

Not unusual for Yoe players to not be committed at this point in the game. Some go different routes than football because there is so much scholarship money given to the Yoe students through the Stiles Foundation-students get money for college just for perfect attendance. Then others go in other directions- Denio, MVP of the state game in '12, actually got a rodeo scholarship. Evan, kicker from '12 &'13, is playing baseball. DeDe Westbrook is at Oklahoma and he was committed anywhere during the season,

The kids just focus on the task at hand-

Definately not taking anything away from Teague, but I think he was meaning the team was special for coming back and not giving up. Because he has said several times since last year that Rockdale was our biggest obstacle in the playoffs. And that's mainly because Rockdale/ Cameron is a battle year in, year out. It's crazy. and we had already lost to them once last year

Sorry bro, but the original quote is true. Before the Teague game he told the kids if they could get past Teague they had a chance at the title. That was the real State Title game just as this one friday will be.

Sorry bro, but the original quote is true. Before the Teague game he told the kids if they could get past Teague they had a chance at the title. That was the real State Title game just as this one friday will be.[/quote

+ 1 , Thanks for clearing that up.

The winner of the game tomorrow night will face the winner of the Mathis - Hitchcock game; Then on to Houston for the State Championship; I feel the game in Waco will be decided in the trenches as both teams have tremendous line play and the one who dominates the line of scrimmage and makes the fewest errors will win this game. If Teague plays as well as they did against Malakoff, Woodville and Rockdale I think they will come out victorious; GO LIONS !!!

• Like 1

What happens if Cameron spies the QB and forces him to throw? Teague only averages 120 yds per game through the air even against the bad teams on their schedule. I don't see them keeping pace with the defending champs. Cameron by 14.

• Like 1

What happens if Cameron spies the QB and forces him to throw? Teague only averages 120 yds per game through the air even against the bad teams on their schedule. I don't see them keeping pace with the defending champs. Cameron by 14.

That's only because he ain't had to throw much, but trust me, the kid can throw! 😜

That's only because he ain't had to throw much, but trust me, the kid can throw!

If that true, I think the coach did him a disservice by not letting him throw during the season to get into some kind of rhythm and learning the nuisances of playing from the pocket since he played wr last year. To this point it has not hurt them, but if they lose I think they can look to the lack of developing a solid passing game.

At this point you hang your hat on what got you to this point, Teague has a good enough team to play to there opponents weakness just as CY will do.

No disservice by the coach you do what you do best. The End

At this point you hang your hat on what got you to this point, Teague has a good enough team to play to there opponents weakness just as CY will do.

No disservice by the coach you do what you do best. The End

"We felt like if we wouldn't turn the ball over we would have won the game," said second-year Teague coach Donnie Osborn, who left Teague administration last season to return to coaching and has led the Lions to unprecedented success. "It was disappointing that night. We weren't expecting to lose, but we didn't take care of the football, so we lost. Then watching them roll on through the next four games, it even became a bigger disappointment. We vowed right then, hey, we'll be back." December 4th - Bryan-College Station Eagle

Well Teague...

Woulda, Coulda and Shoulda is NOT gonna help you Tonight

As The

The Three Time Defending State Champion

And

The #1 Winningest 3A Texas High School Football Team of All Time

OF

ALL

TIME

Fighting

Cameron

Yoemen

are going to Yoe Field North, i.e.(Waco ISD Stadium)

To Turn It Up

Yoe Nation Gonna Represent !!!

My Prediction

PAIN

and MOAR

PAIN

for those Teague Lions...

• Like 1

Did the Yoemen take Malakoff too lightly? Absolutely! But the heart of a champion came through and when it was 3 minutes left in the second half you knew our boys were waking up. You have to remember these are kids and they can take the hype too much to heart sometimes. That taught them a lesson and I can assure you they are ready to play. Last weeks drizzle changed our game plan to a straight run game. But the weather is beautiful tonight.