Cameron Yoemen vs Teague Lions 3AD1 Region 3 'ship game

WhosYoeDaddy

Cameron vs Teague 3AD1 Region 3  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take Region 3?

The 4th down spot was bad. His forward progress clearly had the 35. However, I'll chalk that up to an honest mistake by the refs. I thought the officiating was equally bad for both sides pretty much.

I agree with WhosYoeDaddy, both teams made numerous mistakes, but give both defenses credit for forcing many of those offensive mistakes.

I think what killed Teague was losing the turnover battle, some key dropped passes, poor play calling on offense at critical times, the mistake of punting to one of the most electric playmakers in 3A instead of out of bounds, and the fact that Cameron is a pretty dang good team. Great season Lions & good luck to Yoe.

• Like 2

Great game, think there were some missed opportunities and plays by my lions. Think it really hurt not going down field(even a couple of deep incompletions) might have opened up some lanes. We have more than one offensive playmaker. CONGRATS YOE. Still believe winner of this game wins state.

Comment on the kneeling, no one wants players to get injured, clapping as a player walks off is respect. Yoe has some very talented athletes, great coaches, outstanding program, big fan following and one of the most historic runs in Texas high school playoffs. Again CONGRATULATIONS YOE

• Like 2

The 4th down spot was bad. His forward progress clearly had the 35. However, I'll chalk that up to an honest mistake by the refs. I thought the officiating was equally bad for both sides pretty much.

I agree with WhosYoeDaddy, both teams made numerous mistakes, but give both defenses credit for forcing many of those offensive mistakes.

I think what killed Teague was losing the turnover battle, some key dropped passes, poor play calling on offense at critical times, the mistake of punting to one of the most electric playmakers in 3A instead of out of bounds, and the fact that Cameron is a pretty dang good team. Great season Lions & good luck to Yoe.

I wouldn't call #17 electric on the punt return. Poor punt coverage

Well officiating this whole year has been horrible, DID NOT HAVE ANY AFFECT ON OUTCOME OF THIS GAME. Think if someone gets paid to do a job they aught to be a legitimate review of each game and a grade posted for coaches to see before a crew or chapter is agreed upon along with officials response to performance.

Slappy #17 is electric see older brother....Oklahoma wr

Hardly. He might be a 4.7 40 guy. Yalls #12 ran off and left him and he is not "fast" in my opinion, a 4.7 guy as well. And for the record, Shephard ran a 12.2 100 last spring and that is not very fast and he left Yoe kids. He's more shifty than fast

Also had the unsportsmanlike that was picked up on that play for some unknown reason stood 17 would have been ejected for his second unsportsmanlike call of the game

He dove Into the end zone. They ruled he was being chased by defenders. If the penalty stood, it would've been Marked on the kick off. How about when Smitherman threw the pass and fell down only to have a Teague player jump om his back? No penalty there. Or when on several times our defendersjersieswere ripped for holding with no penalty called? Not saying Westbrook is perfect. Saw his brother, Oklohoma receiver DeeDee Westbrook this morning and we all talked about it. The kid has some growing to do. But he didn't do a dance, or make gestures. He dove into the end zone. The refs blew calls on both sides. But if you're going to rely on a touchdown being called back and the player ejected because a sophomore dove across the line, I feel bad for you.

Classy

Coach that's just another example of a Yoe fan who was puckered up when they were down 2 or more scores and know they got let off the hook again so now some, not all, but some want to make it out like they were confident the whole game but that's just the fight and grit from the Yoe players and coaches and I'll give credit where it's due. As much as I think the Yoe got let off the hook, they also went out and earned that W last night because anybody that saw the body language of the Yoe players, sidelines, crowd ect when they were down 21-7 and Traion Smith fumbled, I really thought the Lions were well on their way but the Yoe pride never dies and they did exactly what championship teams do and like I said, earned it and Teague has nothing to be ashamed of. I was proud they gave themselves a chance late in the game, showed the Lions didn't quit till the last whistle. I believe the interception that was ruled incomplete HAD to be a make up call from the call they missed on the punt return. Got to be. I'm from Teague and I'll tell you right now that was an interception. Refs DID NOT cost the Lions the ball game. They were terrible for both teams. Yes it was a terrible spot but after Cameron D stiffened and only allowed 3 first downs last 18 mins of the ball game. NO GURANTEE Lions go down an score had Teague had the call go in their favor

Teague players really put the effort and work in throughout their 4 years and deserved all the recognition they've received over the past few years. I really thought with the type of kids we had in this year's Sr. class and the work they put in over the course of their careers, that they were going to find a way to bring a State Championship to Teague, Tx but it didn't work out that way. It's been a helluva ride watch them have the success they've had over the course of the last 4 seasons. Congrats to all the Teague Lions and Donnie Osborn and staff

• Like 1

A Yoe player message one of my son's today and told him to keep his head up that he played a good game.

Yoepride88 is not the norm. I think you will find most Yoemen and the fans handle themselves well in victory and defeat. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on a great season

Yoepride88 is not the norm. I think you will find most Yoemen and the fans handle themselves well in victory and defeat. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on a great season

Every town and team has them. Congrats to the Cameron Yoe, hope yall join the elite group yall deserve to be with. Go get that fourth consecutive ring

Hardly. He might be a 4.7 40 guy. Yalls #12 ran off and left him and he is not "fast" in my opinion, a 4.7 guy as well. And for the record, Shephard ran a 12.2 100 last spring and that is not very fast and he left Yoe kids. He's more shifty than fast