Cameron Yoemen vs Teague Lions 3AD1 Region 3 'ship game

WhosYoeDaddy

Cameron vs Teague 3AD1 Region 3  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take Region 3?

A Yoe player message one of my son's today and told him to keep his head up that he played a good game.

+1 both played a helluva game last night. T. Heard with the big hits, forced fumble, and fumble recovery that set up Teague 2-score lead and A. Heard caught everything that hit his finger tips. If they continue to mature and get better like they have homegrown, you and I both know sky is the limit

• Like 1

Teague got beat. Look at it from both ways not just the way u would want to see it. Against Cameron the refs threw some bs calls on them

Not from Teague hoss was sitting beside another guy retired coach Supt even more unbiased than me and he said that was horrendous

I agree with Bud the non called interception that was interception was because of how they blew it on the punt

Hardly. He might be a 4.7 40 guy. Yalls #12 ran off and left him and he is not "fast" in my opinion, a 4.7 guy as well. And for the record, Shephard ran a 12.2 100 last spring and that is not very fast and he left Yoe kids. He's more shifty than fast

Westbrook is like a 4.5 guy. We don't even have a #12 that plays to my knowledge. Shephard didn't "leave" anyone as our #35 was step for step with him, (who probably is a legit 4.7 or 4.8 guy). Cameron's 3 fastest are #18 #3 and #2, who are all legit 4.4 guys. I look for them to have one heck of a sprint relay this year.

Westbrook is like a 4.5 guy. We don't even have a #12 that plays to my knowledge. Shephard didn't "leave" anyone as our #35 was step for step with him, (who probably is a legit 4.7 or 4.8 guy). Cameron's 3 fastest are #18 #3 and #2, who are all legit 4.4 guys. I look for them to have one heck of a sprint relay this year.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Get real man, you don't have 1 4.4 guy on your entire team.