Cameron Yoemen vs Teague Lions 3AD1 Region 3 'ship game

WhosYoeDaddy

Cameron vs Teague 3AD1 Region 3  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take Region 3?

Here it goes, Teague community not happy with play calling. Thought Teague had a passing game.......? Crickets fellas, crickets!!!!

Teague had two players holding all night long in front if the refs and yoe's Alexander picks off Teague right in front of the ref and they call it an incomplete pass? Refs were bad both ways. But my biggest dissapointment? First team in as long as I can remember that wouldn't pray with us in the middle if the field. Sad

It's a sign of respect. You take a knee to pray. Take a knee when sone ones down, take you hat off for the Nationsl Anthem. Our coaches are teaching are boys more than football. They build character. And they ask the fans to support that. So yes, our boys take a knee. But guess what? When they are down in a game, they have the strength of character to never give up. Maybe if more teams focused on character, they would be going for their fourth straight title. 5th trip to the championship in 6 years.

Think about it

• Like 1

And as for taking a knee to pray at the end of the game with the team you just battled it out with? Yoe prayed with Dangerfield when they beat us and they prayed with us when we beat them. Same for every other game- win or lose. By not joining your opponent in the middle of the field at the end? I think it shows lack of character. Do Kerr laughing, we'll be playing next week and praying for our opponents

It's a sign of respect. You take a knee to pray. Take a knee when done ones down, take you hat off for the Nationsl Anthem. Our coaches are teaching are boys more than football. They build character. And they ask the fans to support that. Do yes, our boys take a knee. But guess what? When they are down, they have the strength if character to never give up. Maybe if more teams focused on character, they would be going for their fourth straight title. 5th trip to the championship in 6 years.

Think about it

Easy guy, not praying with Yoe is being a poor sport, but asking kids that aren't hurt to take a knee is just dumb. 60 layed down and his buddy was checking on him, he wasn't taking a knee, guess he didn't respect his teammate? Taking your hat off for national anthem is nothing close to what I'm arguing here.

Easy guy, not praying with Yoe is being a poor sport, but asking kids that aren't hurt to take a knee is just dumb. 60 layed down and his buddy was checking on him, he wasn't taking a knee, guess he didn't respect his teammate? Taking your hat off for national anthem is nothing close to what I'm arguing here.

I'm sure you could ask anyone on this board and they will tell you their team joins the opponent after a game. I've seen them- we've had the honor to okay done of the best East Texas teams and they handle victory and defeat gracious and they join each other. Teague is the first I've seen never do that in a long time.

You do know 60 came out and has had a bad ankle for two weeks? We all thought it could be worse. But again, it's respect and concern for your neighbor. Again character. And our boys have been tested over and over and they have heart. And it starts with respect. But them I shouldn't be surprised that you don't get it

I think we all get the praying after the game that's one issue agreed on

The taking a knee dnk think that is not universal thing see different practices from different teams

But while you are up on your soapbox about respect how about that dive into the end zone? That drew a flag that for some unknown reason they decided to pickup?

This was the play that hurt the Lions! I believe a bad spot was given.

I think the ref crew was a very inconsistent bunch. They missed/saw many calls that happened/not happened on both teams. It was saw all around. Not the best crew for sure.

• Like 1

Cameron fans are a little too touchy about the kneel during injury thing. Not all teams do it. Some of our fans have failed to realize that fact, so they find it disrespecting.

I'm a Yoemen through and through...

But, it's embarrassing for some of Yoe Nation to be screaming "take a knee" during the injury timeouts...

As said previously, It's something that every team doesn't know to do immediatley...

It used to be only for long injury timeouts when a player has been out there a long time.

Now, folks expect it to happen within 5 seconds of a guy who doesn't immediatley get up...

Luckily I haven't been close to someone doing that or they will get an immediate, "Dude, chill out" from me...

great game...terrible officiating...I think Teague took the loss a little too sour...but like I told you the Yoemen NEVER GIVE UP! Congrats to Yoe Nation for keeping your heads up and fighting till the end...looking forward to the semi's next week

Yes it is a hard pill to swallow for the Lions, they dominated every aspect of this game. I feel as if Teague was cheated on that 4th and 1. It was a first down! The ref moved the ball back just a hair short, when it was clearly a first down. If that bad spot didn't happen this game would of had a different outcome! The bad Officiating cost the Lions the game. No doubt about it.
  • Like 1

Yes it is a hard pill to swallow for the Lions, they dominated every aspect of this game. I feel as if Teague was cheated on that 4th and 1. It was a first down! The ref moved the ball back just a hair short, when it was clearly a first down. If that bad spot didn't happen this game would of had a different outcome! The bad Officiating cost the Lions the game. No doubt about it.

No your lack of a passing game hurt you. Championship teams have more plays than letting the qb take off running every play.