Waskom 13-0 vs West Rusk 12-1 at Longview Lobo Stadium 7:30 Friday. WR Home Team

Wild74

Waskom 13-0 vs West Rusk 12-1 at Longview Lobo Stadium 7:30 Friday. WR Home Team   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom beat West Rusk first time 40-0 in the rain, will WR get revenge

Yea bro.. I understand ur passion for ur team but my opinion is my opinion.. im passionate about my team but if ppl express their opinions about my team I aint jumping on there backs.. soon as someone says something yall dont like ya call ppl out talk ####...act professional about it like u been there b4.... don't get caught up n all the nonsense cause if yall loose ur going to eat alot of $###.... thats my opinion

You know with your and "Sofa-jack" comments makes one wonder what you two were doing instead of watching the game. No, Waskom is not the same team without Chan, but don't "insult" the rest of the boys saying they are nothing without him. I believe they all participated in off season workouts and started two-a-days together. I believe they all have shed the same amount of sweat and tears pushing through drill after drill.

With no offense to the WR team and fans, just these two MORONS, Chan went out the first possession of the second half which ended with us fumbling it away. So why didn't WR score on every POS with him out, since he was making every tackle. Why didn't they score with our JV boys out there and Chan not there to protect them from getting schooled. Why did WR not stop us from scoring in the second half with Chan sitting and not taking every touch to the house. Our QB #12 sure didn't look to devastated with our only weapon out.

Why, because we are a TEAM, and a dang good one if I say so myself. Not because of the best player in 3A D2 but because of the kids other than Chan.

Congratulations to West Rusk on their season and hate that it came down to self elimination of District 8.

Go back and read I said yall slowed down without him im not insulting no one these boys need support and comfort dont come at me like that I said best of luck to yall.. I said amie is most of the team, u know it yourself yall are decent without him good with him hope hes ok for next round but don't come at me like that im on here to state my opinions like everyone else... if u cant take it dont get on here.. I aint downplaying no player/players or team.. so get your facts straight

I was at this game. Enjoyed watching the first half. But when Waskom rolled off 28 straight points after it was tied at 22-all kinda turned the tide.

There were 3 critical calls IMO. The first was on one of the Waskom TD runs down the WR sideline. There was a major hold right on the corner and no call. The second was the fumble on the second drive of the 2nd half. WR would've gotten a stop, and the back judge called it a fumble. But the Waskom referee from their sideline came in and said it was down. Big call there because it's a 2-score game. West Rusk really hadn't been stopped to that point, and if they score it's a 1-score game. The 3rd was on the very next Waskom possession when the ball bounced into the receivers hands. Again, the back judge came in and said it hit the ground, which replays showed it did. But the Waskom referee came running in and over ruled. Those were the 3 biggest plays that all happened when the game was still in doubt.

I think Waskom is a lot different without Amie. When he left, they didn't do as much.

I don't understand the onsides kick when you're up 43-22. I also don't understand the trick passing play on the first play of the next drive. But I guess it is what it is, and Waskom was trying to run it up. I guess a 3 TD win, even though that's what they were favored by, wasn't enough. They needed to prove something. What that was? Who knows.

Good luck down the road, but I hope someone beats them. Not sure who will, but I hope someone does. I don't think the west teams (Henrietta and Idalou) have the speed. Don't know about the south teams. It appears Franklin is really good this year and has a high octane offense. It also seems like East Bernard is not just a basketball power anymore.

This Raiders team was fun to watch and will be missed. I know there's a lot of seniors, and they were fun to follow.

Say whatever you want at the end of the day waskom played wr for 8 quarters of football for a grand total of 97- 28. Those refs threw about a 150 flags on waskom the first half and ur still belly aching that its should have been a 153 flags against waskom would have made the difference. After 2 games 40-0 & 57-28. The better team won. Period. Not bad for a team picked to finish 3 or 4 th in district.
  • Like 1

Yea bro.. I understand ur passion for ur team but my opinion is my opinion.. im passionate about my team but if ppl express their opinions about my team I aint jumping on there backs.. soon as someone says something yall dont like ya call ppl out talk ####...act professional about it like u been there b4.... don't get caught up n all the nonsense cause if yall loose ur going to eat alot of $###.... thats my opinion

1st of all no one ask for ur opinion, u put it out there in a negative way when you jumped on the Waskom hater bandwagon. If I remember correctly when Winona was in the playoffs, all of the Waskom fans were cheering for them. We never saw anything from u before then.

2nd of all we've been there before and you or none of the other haters are going to change us. IF we do loose, we will take it with pride, humility and be proud of our team, coaches, band, cheerleaders, etc.

If we wanted to have friendly chats on here, we could just text each other. That's why this is called a FORUM. BRUH...

1st of all no one ask for ur opinion, u put it out there in a negative way when you jumped on the Waskom hater bandwagon. If I remember correctly when Winona was in the playoffs, all of the Waskom fans were cheering for them. We never saw anything from u before then.

2nd of all we've been there before and you or none of the other haters are going to change us. IF we do loose, we will take it with pride, humility and be proud of our team, coaches, band, cheerleaders, etc.

If we wanted to have friendly chats on here, we could just text each other. That's why this is called a FORUM. BRUH...

I feel ya dont have a heart attack u must be slow im wishing yall luck and everything but im a hater ur something else

Hey bro, I'm inviting you to come sit on the Waskom side next Friday night. We welcome you. You may then see where our passion comes from for our team and the game of football. No joke, I'm being very serious. You may not be a fan of Waskom but I know you're a East Texas football fan!! Right bro?

He wouldn't dare do that!

I'll only add this. A loss at this point is nothing to hang our heads about. It's still 3 straight trips to the semis. I for one don't know if we will win or not against idalou but it sure has been a heak of a ride

plz do.... can't wait.

How old are you 6, I need to get my 4 year old son to teach you some manners I can get my 1, 4, 7, or 15 year old to teach you some manners. What have I said that showed no manners? Don't let your alligator mouth overload that peanut... well you know.

How old are you 6, I need to get my 4 year old son to teach you some manners

I can get my 1, 4, 7, or 15 year old to teach you some manners. What have I said that showed no manners? Don't let your alligator mouth overload that peanut... well you know.

U said something or we wouldn't be having this conversation I aint aiming none of my.posts towards you, but ur coming back at me with this nonsense

I can get my 1, 4, 7, or 15 year old to teach you some manners. What have I said that showed no manners? Don't let your alligator mouth overload that peanut... well you know.

U said something or we wouldn't be having this conversation I aint aiming none of my.posts towards you, but ur coming back at me with this nonsense if you got something you need to say I'll be at the game. Sit at the 50 about halfway up every game. Tim Myers.

U said something or we wouldn't be having this conversation I aint aiming none of my.posts towards you, but ur coming back at me with this nonsense

if you got something you need to say I'll be at the game. Sit at the 50 about halfway up every game. Tim Myers.

You trying to turn this into a fight I aint on here for that tim myers... good luck to your team friday im a child of god I will pray for you... have a blessed day sir

Now not at all but you asking how old i am and telling me you are going have your 4 year old teach me manners is not a godly thing to do sir.... God bless you too!

#80, and made the right call on the hook and ladder?

Yes sir, I figured it was only a matter of time when they tried it, and felt there close to halftime was when it was gona happen. That's when they attempted it against HS in the Bi-District game. Almost took it in on them.

Oh ok! He was a great basketball coach. He also had some studs back then. Troup doesn't have those type of athletes these days.

Was he the coach that one a state title with Greg Austin and company back in 92-93? Those guys were like a year older than me but I remember them being pretty good when they played us.