Carthage vs Silsbee

CDAWG68

Quarter Final Winner  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

As long as they know they've not won anything yet and Dawgs play their game, they should be fine. I don't know anything about this year's silsbee team, other than I figured el campo would beat 'em....The last several years we've met silsbee in playoffs we've completely destroyed them and game was over before halftime. Not sure if that will be the case this year, or not.

Man that #### for Silsbee. I would have played in Lufkin but I guess Surratt won a flip apparently. Would have been awesome to see it in Carthage lol. I am not sure if there are rules against that after bi district but you never see it.

I believe a team can play at home after bi-district I saw Aledo played at home last night

You can play at home. If the teams flip for home and home , the loser gets to play at home the next time they meet in the playoffs.

Silsbee won the flip for a neutral 'home' field 2 years ago. Carthage got to choose their neutral 'home' field of Tyler this time.

Just an observation. With the exception of our loss against defending and eventual state champ liberty hill in '07 which was surratt's first year here, in the playoffs the dogs have either easily won, won, or came close to winning EVERY single playoff game. Take last night's game for example, while i wasn't absolutely sure that we'd win but I certainly knew we could. I knew there was NO WAY we get blown out. Man we got one heck of a coaching staff!!!!

Man that #### for Silsbee. I would have played in Lufkin but I guess Surratt won a flip apparently. Would have been awesome to see it in Carthage lol. I am not sure if there are rules against that after bi district but you never see it.

Sucked for Carthage to drive through silsbee to play in Beaumont last time silsbee won the toss.

The Dawgs will treat this game just like the Navasota game. Coach S and staff will have them ready to play. The Dawgs will be better next week than they were last night. Coach S and his staff are amazing, most teams are as good as they can get by week 8, but the Dawgs get better every game once the playoffs start. I don't know how he does it. You can see it every year. Dawgs 45 Silsbee 28 The Dawg O line will punish and move the defense off the line of scrimmage, the backs will run hard, the receivers will make the big plays, and the Dawg D will attack. God Bless players, coaches, and fans.

The storm started with strong winds (playoff week one), then the heavy rain came (week two), last night thunder and lightning (week three), and now comes the hail (week four). The storm is moving and Silsbee is in its path.

The Dawgs have to remain focused this week against Silsbee. Their record is 11-2 & they just beat El Campo in a down to the very last second win on a two point conversion. We must stay disciplined & play penalty free ball for 48 minutes. The light at the end of the tunnel is clearly visible now ,& we Must keep the momentum rolling these last couple games; #5 is calling Your Names Dawgs! We, The Fans will be there to support you ALL THE WAY!😎

• Like 1

Silsbee's Dontre Thomas has over 4600 yards in total offense and 67 total TD's.

Roughly 1700 yards rushing, 2900 yards passing, 29 rushing TD's, 38 passing TD's.

sounds really good, but I gotta ask...against who? Earlier this year my dawgs were 3-2 having played a really tough pre-district schedule and were facing a 5-0 team who hadn't played anyone, and my dawgs rolled. Now I know silsbee just beat el campo and I don't really think we're gonna donkey stomp them as in years past....we'll find out fri night..