Crockett vs Franklin Dec 4 @ Madisoville High School

jdawg2000

Crockett vs Franklin  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Franklin beat Lexington 28-6

Crockett beat Lexington 48-14.

There for the out come of this game should be crockett win by 12! Hmmmm????

Franklin Beat Madisonville 63-28.. Crockett beat Madisonvile 49-40.... Throw out the past games that don't mean squat.. Crockett gonna have to stop Franklin's ground and pound with 7 to 8 different RBs grinding on them for 4 qrts and Franklin will have to limit Crocketts passing game and whoever takes care of their business wins Period. Will not have anything to do with previous outcomes of common opponents ..

• Like 1

Ha Lexington isn't any good can't measure off that game. Have to measure off a quality opponent like Newton

Those type of stats means absolutely nothing, when trying to compare scores from different games. Unless of course that particular team is just that much better than the other ones. We lost to JT by 3 and beat Nac by 38, but the JT and Nac score was much closer. Marshall beat Lv by 3 and Lv beat Texas High 35-14 I think, you think Marshall beat T-high? No. I don't think it's wise to compare scores. Just my opinion though.
  • Like 1

Hope the men from crockett woke up this morning and screwed there head on straight because today the day that we all have been waiting for the Crockett v.s Franklin match up! Still gunna have to go with Crockett even tho they arnt he favorited and are a "13" underdog in this fight!