Crockett vs Franklin Dec 4 @ Madisoville High School

jdawg2000

Crockett vs Franklin  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Looks like a barnburner for sure. Jimmy Thompson has proved (again) that good coaching really does make a difference. Six weeks ago I would have predicted Crockett probably couldn't get past 3rd round - certainly not the 4th. But they are definitely still getting better each week. If a few fans have to stand that will only add to the playoff atmosphere. Don't miss this one!

Looks like a barnburner for sure. Jimmy Thompson has proved (again) that good coaching really does make a difference. Six weeks ago I would have predicted Crockett probably couldn't get past 3rd round - certainly not the 4th. But they are definitely still getting better each week. If a few fans have to stand that will only add to the playoff atmosphere. Don't miss this one!

Crockett has athletes galore .. The Dawgs will sling it all over the field. Coach Thompson has these kids playing well. But Franklin's Defense is the real deal. Very physical and I believe our secondary with our pass rush will slow down the Dawgs passing attack and I feel our offense will be too much for the dawgs to stop with our fast pace ground and pound rushing attack and our plethora of RB's that wears down a defense. Gonna be a great game and lots of fans will be there for both teams . Atmosphere for this game will be awesome....

This game will be a interesting one. Should be a great game! Franklin will have a tough time with crocketts pass game! Franklin just can't let crockett hit the edge or they will go to the house in the run game. Crockett has a lot of weapons on the offensive side. It's just up to crockett for there defense shows up to play the way they did last week! Franklin will score and score fast! It's gunna be a shoot out regardless! Imma have to go with crockett 42-34.

• Like 1

If Newton couldn't beat them what makes you think Crockett can ? I'm taking Franklin, Crockett been schooled by them before.

Newton had their #9 against Crockett. He was injured late in the Crockett game and if it weren't for his coverage and running speed we probably wouldn't have beat Crockett. He had the speed to cover the receivers. He has been out the rest of the season since that game. Gonna be a good game tho. May the best team win.

If Crockett starts strong on offense they win. It seems their defense feeds off their offense. In Franklins favor I have yet to see Crockett make real good adjustments if a team has them figured, even with that, Crockett is going to score. Also, their quarterback may be the best in our classification. Anybody know one better? I thought Jerrel had a pretty good game plan by shadowing the Phillips kid , but Crockett still pulled it out. Good luck to our district brethren. Houston county is gonna be vacant Friday!

• Like 1

The key to the game for Crockett is the mental aspect. If they go in with a great attitude and focused they can play with anybody and everybody right now. If they are not focused it will be a hard battle to stay up with an awesome Franklin team. Rumor is the Franklin coach wanted Madisonville for this one, not sure why. Groesbeck was a great place but we have won there twice already this year so that may have played into it. If you like good football this should be a good one.

I am stuck on this idea, that if we play just like we did against Newton we should come out on top, yes I know we lost, but still say we have to be in that type of focus!

No matter the out come of this game, The stadium they are playing in will be packed, loud and a great playoff atmosphere! I still believe crockett hasn't hit full stride just yet... This may be the week that the team as a whole may be hitting on cylinders! I may be wrong they may be playing on all cylinders! I just think they still have a lot left in the tank that there not letting loose and playing with all they got! IMO!! Still this game will be a great game! Who ever leads at the half takes this game!