Reg. II 3AD1 final Mineola vs Sunnyvale

gamewatcher63

Reg. 2 final  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Mineola vs Sunnyvale

Gamewatcher, I wanted to tell you thanks for your kind comments and gesture that you made toward our boys (Whitesboro) and me on the Mineola-Whitesboro thread. I apologize for not responding sooner, but I did not see your final comment until a few days ago. I want you to know that I will see those boys in the morning and pass your message along!

And congratulations to yall on your big victory today! I listened to the game on the radio. Man, yall have a good team. Callisburg is no slouch.

Best wishes to you against Sunnyvale!

Gamewatcher, I wanted to tell you thanks for your kind comments and gesture that you made toward our boys (Whitesboro) and me on the Mineola-Whitesboro thread. I apologize for not responding sooner, but I did not see your final comment until a few days ago. I want you to know that I will see those boys in the morning and pass your message along!

And congratulations to yall on your big victory today! I listened to the game on the radio. Man, yall have a good team. Callisburg is no slouch.

Best wishes to you against Sunnyvale!

All the teams the Jackets have played from Dist.5 from last season and this season (Pottsboro,Whitesboro,Pilot Point,Callisburg) have been tough hardnosed teams. Hopefully the Jackets can make it all the way again to the SC game again and make amends. Next up the Raiders. That cannon is gonna be rendered silent. :P

Can't believe Sunnyvale lost to Eustace......an they are still in the hunt...must have had a lot of starters out.

Mineola by 14

Sunnyvale's last loss was to Eustace http://etsn.fm/keenan-hargest-eustace-run-over-sunnyvale-45-28/ looks like they ran all over that Sunny D. What do the Jackets do best?? Anyone.....Bueller......Anyone?

J. Crawford 173 carries 2118yds 28TD's

C. Perkins 176 carries 1714yds 25TD's

TOTAL 349 3832 53

Average 11yds per carry and TD every 4.6 carries. Here comes the real BOOM.

Crawford and Perkins were obviously great yesterday as usual but i thought the defense was the real story. They played lights out. I thought that Callisburg did not take their opportunities when they had the wind at their back yesterday and the jackets were able to shut them down. The speed of mineolas defense will be their biggest strength against a potent attack of sunnyvale. Should be a great game

Sunnyvale's last loss was to Eustace http://etsn.fm/keenan-hargest-eustace-run-over-sunnyvale-45-28/ looks like they ran all over that Sunny D. What do the Jackets do best?? Anyone.....Bueller......Anyone?

TOTAL 249 3832 53

Average 15.3yds per carry and TD every 4.6 carries. Here comes the real BOOM.

You can beat the farm on that stat if you want too!!!!! Sunnyvale's defense shut down Dangerfield, White Oak, and will do the same to Mineola. Now the question is what will Mineola do with Sunnyvale's high powered offense??????

TOTAL 249 3832 53

Average 15.3yds per carry and TD every 4.6 carries. Here comes the real BOOM.

L. Ayo 78 catches 1558yds 23 Td's

C. Goodhart 59 catches 1201yds 18 Td's

Total 137 2759 41

Average 20.1yds per catch and Td every 3.3 catches. For RECEIVERS.

Would have better numbers, but Sunnyvale didn't attempt to throw a single pass the second half of the White oak game.

Also White Oak on average gave up 9 points a game before playing the Raiders. Sunnyvale scored 13 with 4 minutes to go in the 1st quarter.

White Oak was lucky it was raining, could have been a lot worse. And defense has been getting better and more confident every single game. All I am saying is Sunnyvale was a significant underdog last week and won by 17, and should have been a lot more.

Total 137 2759 41

Would have better numbers, but Sunnyvale didn't attempt to throw a single pass the second half of the White oak game.

Also White Oak on average gave up 9 points a game before playing the Raiders. Sunnyvale scored 13 with 4 minutes to go in the 1st quarter.

White Oak was lucky it was raining, could have been a lot worse. And defense has been getting better and more confident every single game. All I am saying is Sunnyvale was a significant underdog last week and won by 17, and should have been a lot more.

Good come back, couldn't agree more. With the numbers and the game summary.

Total 137 2759 41

Here's how I watched the game....(SV wasn't a significant dog )

SV's 1st TD legit, #2 ran a post and caught the ball in stride.

SV's 2nd TD was a blown coverage. Shouldn't have happen but did.

SV's 3rd TD Should not have happened. PERIOD. The halftime score should have been 13-7.

Start of 3rd SV wouldn't have been so willing to go into their Wildcat to run time off the clock. After SV scores their 4th TD(should be 3rd TD) score should have been 20-7. WO next gets punt return TD score would be 20-14(instead of 26-15). You've got a ball game going into the 4th quarter. Ya'll didn't "blow out WO". SV had 1 more first down and 58 Total yds more than WO. NO Blowout. If ya'll "should have scored a lot more than why didn't you"?

The peeps from WO will even admit they don't have the speed that Mineola has. So ya'll might want to get ready for the next level, it gets harder from here on out.

P.S. Don't use the weather as an excuse for not scoring more. WO could easily say that if the ball had not been wet that some of the drops/missed passes wouldn't have happened. Weather changes nothing. The team that plays the best will always overcome the weather.

Here's how I watched the game....(SV wasn't a significant dog )

SV's 1st TD legit, #2 ran a post and caught the ball in stride.

SV's 2nd TD was a blown coverage. Shouldn't have happen but did.

SV's 3rd TD Should not have happened. PERIOD. The halftime score should have been 13-7.

Start of 3rd SV wouldn't have been so willing to go into their Wildcat to run time off the clock. After SV scores their 4th TD(should be 3rd TD) score should have been 20-7. WO next gets punt return TD score would be 20-14(instead of 26-15). You've got a ball game going into the 4th quarter. Ya'll didn't "blow out WO". SV had 1 more first down and 58 Total yds more than WO. NO Blowout. If ya'll "should have scored a lot more than why didn't you"?

The peeps from WO will even admit they don't have the speed that Mineola has. So ya'll might want to get ready for the next level, it gets harder from here on out.

P.S. Don't use the weather as an excuse for not scoring more. WO could easily say that if the ball had not been wet that some of the drops/missed passes wouldn't have happened. Weather changes nothing. The team that plays the best will always overcome the weather.

So its ok to say "should not have happened" but not ok to say anything about the weather? Sunnyvale is much more of a passing team than White Oak is. So it only makes sense that the weather affected us more than them. But ultimately, it didn't matter. The 2nd TD Sunnyvale took advantage of the coverage WO was in. Just like, I'm sure, Mineola has done plenty this season. The 3rd TD shouldn't have happened. You are right. But it DID because Sunnyvale forced a turnover and then made a play with a 6'4" receiver. If in the second half we hadn't of gone into our "heavy" package, we would have continued to run our regular offense instead of running the clock. That's why there wasn't more scoring. As if 32 against White Oak wasn't enough. Especially when the defense only gave up one TD. Look, I know without a doubt Mineola will be the best team we've played this season by far. They were state finalists last year for a reason. All I'm saying is don't underestimate this team like White Oak and Daingerfield did. Mineola will have to play well to beat the Raiders.

So its ok to say "should not have happened" but not ok to say anything about the weather? Sunnyvale is much more of a passing team than White Oak is. So it only makes sense that the weather affected us more than them. But ultimately, it didn't matter. The 2nd TD Sunnyvale took advantage of the coverage WO was in. Just like, I'm sure, Mineola has done plenty this season. The 3rd TD shouldn't have happened. You are right. But it DID because Sunnyvale forced a turnover and then made a play with a 6'4" receiver. If in the second half we hadn't of gone into our "heavy" package, we would have continued to run our regular offense instead of running the clock. That's why there wasn't more scoring. As if 32 against White Oak wasn't enough. Especially when the defense only gave up one TD. Look, I know without a doubt Mineola will be the best team we've played this season by far. They were state finalists last year for a reason. All I'm saying is don't underestimate this team like White Oak and Daingerfield did. Mineola will have to play well to beat the Raiders.

I still go back to losing to Eustace. Anyone that loses to Eustace won't stay on the field with Mineola!

I still go back to losing to Eustace. Anyone that loses to Eustace won't stay on the field with Mineola!

Because obviously nobody ever improves from game 2 of the season. I got ya. Man... White Oak, Daingerfield, and Van Alstyne must be absolutely awful to lose by 17+ to a team that lost to Eustace!

Outside of White Oak, who isn't very talented athletically, which of those other 2 teams are very good? If beating this year's Dfield team is an achievement, I feel bad for you son. Good luck against Minny.

So, son, you are saying that all 3 of those teams are terrible? Well, I guess that takes away Mineola's best win as well. I never singled out any of those teams as being great. I just pointed out how awful they must be for losing to the lowly Raiders. I mean after all, we did lose a game in week 2.

ur an idiot everywhere u post

If I'm going to be called an idiot, I'm glad it's on a message board where there's no sign-up criteria rather than real life... ahem! Gold teeth man. Do you take those caps off to soak them at night, or did you actually have a dentist put gold teeth in your grill? Just wondering...

If I'm going to be called an idiot, I'm glad it's on a message board where there's no sign-up criteria rather than real life... ahem! Gold teeth man. Do you take those caps off to soak them at night, or did you actually have a dentist put gold teeth in your grill? Just wondering...

come to the game Friday and I will show u my grill